Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State (1049 Views)

Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's / Militant Leader Slaps APC Gov Candidate Timipre Sylva In Bayelsa / PDP Screens Out Gov.Sylva In Bayelsa Governorship Elections - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by maimalari: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2010
Governor Timipre Sylva of
Bayelsa State yesterday
described the attack on him
during a civic reception in
honour of President Jonathan
Goodluck at the Samson Siasia
Stadium as politically motivated.
Sylva, who spoke in Yenagoa,
fingered some people that
paraded themselves as ex-
militants to be responsible for
the incident.
The governor expressed regret
that a reception which was to
give Mr. President a rousing
welcome home was almost
ruined by the unfortunate
incident.
His words, “What happened is
like the bomb blasts to disrupt
the October 1 celebrations; here
they tried to embarrass …., they
claim to be ex-militants but they
are not, their sole aim was to
disrupt the event.
“The security agencies were
asked to allow everyone to enter
the venue of reception, “not
knowing they were miscreants.”
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by maimalari: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2010
www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/jonathan’s-visit-sylva-blames-militants-for-attack-on-him/
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by phantom(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2010
very soon their inability to take a dump will be blamed on political opponents.
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by 13volts(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2010
phantom:

very soon their inability to take a dump will be blamed on political opponents.

'na we do am meet me at buhari office in kastina'
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2010
@poster.Both you and the Vanguard lied.I was in fully involved in the reception.The entire youths love GEJ and seem rather brainwashed to me.Sylva's problem is based on rumor.The youths wrongfully believe that Sylva is kicking against GEJ's 2011 ambition.
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
13volts:

Lmfao!
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by maimalari: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
13volts:

LMAO,
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by Pharoh: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
13volts:

You no well at all lmao grin grin
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by ITbomb(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2010
Why do headlines in naija tell a different story from the body
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by Tsiya(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
ITbomb:

Why do headlines in naija tell a different story from the body
Because Nigerian Jorno are trained to sell HEADLINES.

Also understand that in Nigeria, Newspapers are mouthpiece of their regions or political interest. They do not report news but report sensentional bias.
Re: Militants Attack President Jonathan And Governor Sylva In Bayelsa State by 9ijaprince(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
maimalari:

Governor Timipre Sylva of
Bayelsa State yesterday
described the attack on him
during a civic reception in
honour of President Jonathan
Goodluck at the Samson Siasia
Stadium as politically motivated.
Sylva, who spoke in Yenagoa,
manipulated some people that
paraded themselves as ex-
militants to be responsible for
the incident.
The governor expressed regret
that a reception which was to
give Mr. President a rousing
welcome home was almost
ruined by the unfortunate
incident.
His words, “What happened is
like the bomb blasts to disrupt
the October 1 celebrations; here
they tried to embarrass …., they
claim to be ex-militants but they
are not, their sole aim was to
disrupt the event.
“The security agencies were
asked to allow everyone to enter
the venue of reception, “not
knowing they were miscreants.”
This is total rubbish! what happened at the sports complex on friday had nothing to do with GEJ.its all about sylver's non peformance in the state.

(1) (Reply)

Gej, Forget Ss If Uduaghan Declared Winner In Delta Rerun! / Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator / I’ll Sign Foi Bill But … , Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.