Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari (2109 Views)

Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals How IPOB Plans To Disgrace & Arrest Buhari

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has written to his Imperial Majesty of the most esteemed and revered Throne of Chrysanthemum Emperor Naruhito of Japan, Igbere TV reports.

Kanu revealed that the IPOB will only disgrace and arrest President Muhammadu Buhari who allegedly died long ago in January 2017 and buried in Saudi Arabia.

Kanu made this known in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Sunday.

According to him, IPOB planned campaign of public arrest of the impostor in Tokyo is directed at Jubril Al-Sudani the fake President of Nigeria, not Major General Muhammadu Buhari who died long ago in January 2017 and buried in Saudi Arabia. The Japanese authorities we know are best placed to unravel and confirm the true identity of Jubril.

The statement reads in full,

"Yesterday August 24, 2019, I took the liberty of writing to the court of His Imperial Majesty of the most esteemed and revered Throne of Chrysanthemum Emperor Naruhito of Japan, on the likely desecration of the royal palace in Tokyo with the presence of a criminal and fraudulent Sudanese impostor Jubril Al-Sudani posing as the dead president of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari."

" I most respectfully drew the attention of His Imperial Majesty to the damaging impact the presence of such a criminal would have on the ancient values of the Japanese society that prides itself in upholding the highest standards of honour and probity."

"I equally requested the Emperor use his considerable standing as the symbol of Japan to demand an investigation into the identity of this fake Buhari and how it happened that a Sudanese actor is about to be presented to his court in place of a dead Nigerian President."

"IPOB planned campaign of public arrest of the impostor in Tokyo is directed at Jubril Al-Sudani the fake President of Nigeria, not Major General Muhammadu Buhari who died long ago in January 2017 and buried in Saudi Arabia. The Japanese authorities we know are best placed to unravel and confirm the true identity of Jubril."

"Nigeria is about to receive a rude awakening. Those that underestimate IPOB, do so at their peril."

Igbere TV had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari will on Sunday depart Nigeria for Japan to participate in the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/932668/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-writes-to-japan-emperor-reveals-how-ipob-plans-to-disgrace-arrest-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by tunjiajayi: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
This people go enter market ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by TUANKU(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
If Fulani President Buhari catch you this time walahi your name go be sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by fiizznation: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
A letter by a mere fraudster like nnamdi kanu can never be brought in the presence of the Japanese emperor. I'm very sure the letter has already been trashed away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
TUANKU:
If Fulani President Buhari catch you this time walahi your name go be sorry.

He wont do nothing i mean the sudanese and his masters abba kyari ,buratai n co !
... As for those useless igbo hausa building tents in the camp of their enemies i wish dem safelandings !
Tanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
fiizznation:
A letter by a mere fraudster like nnamdi kanu can never be brought in the presence of the Japanese emperor. I'm very sure the letter has already been trashed away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
fiizzFaecesnation:

Talking wt a baboon as usual
U yorubas & hausa sees him as a fraudster ,Whitemen ur visible gods sees him as a liberator ..
If he is a Fraudster why didnt german interpoles arrest his members ,Mr faeces german police clapped 4 dem ,like a round of applause while dey beat up d senator
they dont live in lies like u yorubas
Hell no ! The blacks littered in their streets pain dem so much ,so they will be happy for Igbos to kill all ur politicians starting with TINUBU ,u can burn shops in lagos or kill igbos there .but know it that our commanders[ipob n non Igbos] outside are watching u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=ChiefkeefGB4 post=81597212][/quote]

.The 2 brothers ,4sisters and numerous step siblings of dat jubrin i have a tag on all of them ,
...The family are living in indian suburb ,igbos in kolkata suburbs know dem like i know my sweet husband ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Almaiga: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are Comedians. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm coming to comment soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by tayebest(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
If IPOB has balls enough, let them confront Buhari and arrest him.

We don't need social media ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by HimName: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Noticing the letter was dropped by an insane looking !POB member, the gate keeper opened the letter to fetch its content, after few counts of seconds, he ( the gate keeper) did this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by ABSAO(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm yet to understand the problem of this people, I swear. If you guys think you can actualize Biafra by blackmailing people, then you must be joking! Go are study the life of true revolutionary leaders you Will see that all you have been doing is actually a pure joke! I'm not against Biafra but your approach is very irritating.
let stop here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by gragraboy: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Where is that Ipod lawyer spewing lies? angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by Adekdammy: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kanu is not ok.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by wirinet(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
The Emperor holds no executive power and so cannot order an investigation into anything, the letter should have been addressed to the prime minister. I thought kanu should have known that the Japanese system of government is very similar to the British, where the monarch is only ceremonial and the executive power lies with the prime minister.

I am not disputing the fact that kanu is delusional, I am only pointing out that he is ignorant as well.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Kanu Writes To Japan Emperor, Reveals IPOB Plans To Arrest Buhari by helinues: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Psycho people everywhere

Letter that wont pass the security gate.

What happened to the ones he had been written to UN, CAF, EPL, UEFA??

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Breaks Silence On Jonathan’s Presidential Ambition / Why Buhari Travelled To Spain With Tinubu’s Political Foot Soldiers / APC Promised Me N100,000 But Paid Only N40,000: Hired Fake Bishop Laments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.