Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates (34173 Views)

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by RTSC2: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
I know those two twin girls that had first class in mathematics from UNN.

I didn't know they have grown though. A family member in mfm told me she saw them.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by lekbel09(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:
I think this is the first time I'm hearing politician visiting MFM.... I might be wrong sha
exactly the very first time MFM doesn't share bed with polithiefcians at all

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Happy 30th anniversary to MFM , wonderful church ,where they do not worship money and they are not tribalistic

6 Likes

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Stealthwalker(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
RTSC2:

Those are the kind of course we wanted to.study as kids.
Anyway, I thank God sha. I didn't do badly with the one I did in Nigeria.

Yes oh, I wanted to study astronomy when I was younger ended up studying library management. I wish I was an mfm member, I would have killed all those powers that converted my wish.. it's not too late though. Any power that has said he will not let me go are you a my God?, What are you Waiting for?, Dieeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by RTSC2: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stealthwalker:

Yes oh, I wanted to study astronomy when I was younger ended up studying library management. I wish I was an mfm member, I would have killed all those powers that converted my wish.. it's not too late though. Any power that has said he will not let me go are you a my God?, What are you Waiting for?, Dieeeeeeeeeeee
Library management?
Omo your village people Strong o. grin
Just kidding.
Nigeria now is beyond the course of study.

If oil of favour fall on your head, you would work for Chevron.
Keep praying.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
I love olukoya

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by ihesiuloa(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
ppogba:

The highlight of the occasion was when a pair of twin ladies were rewarded for having first class in mathematics.

The ovation was overwhelming.
They were actually twin, I was there in the front seat and I can tell you it was a graceful event.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Legendguru: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
ohh
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by adedayoa2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:
I think this is the first time I'm hearing politician visiting MFM.... I might be wrong sha
they didn't visit, they are members of MFM

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by profmallor: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
I key into this first class anointing of MFM for my children in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by lollytk(f): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dr DK olukoya and pastor kumuyi are my most respected pastors in Nigeria, they don't mix their Church with dirty politics. Kudos to him for the honour of 1st class graduate, I heard in a pmch that new cars are among the gift they present to them, that's why the church is soliciting for assistance because it's becoming more financially demanding to afford the cars as the numbers of the graduate are increasing yearly. may God bless them

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Stealthwalker(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
RTSC2:

Library management?
Omo your village people Strong o. grin
Just kidding.
Nigeria now is beyond the course of study.

If oil of favour fall on your head, you would work for Chevron.
Keep praying.

I am actually going very well in the field I am I to now... God has been quite merciful
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Resivim: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hard Work pays, really.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by sunnymaja(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Governor Sanwo Olu has been MFM member for 9years now. His wife has been a strong sponsor of We Care Ministry that is assisting the less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by sunnymaja(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Governor Sanwo Olu has been MFM member for 9years now. His wife has been a strong sponsor of We Care Ministry that is assisting the less privileged. MFM gave N500,000 cash price in 2013 to the 77 first class graduating students. So it is not the government N250
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by StarOnEarth(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
he visited Akwa ibom guvnor when he had issues with sowore. The man too don join bad gang even my father was shocked grin
He had a crusade in uyo and was received by the governor is the state.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by aspirebig: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:

Many Politicians are MFM members.

You can do your checks, not only in Lagos but also in other states.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by tuzle(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:
u are wrong, even dapo abiodun ogun state governor was at mfm last power must changed hand, sanwo olu is also a member
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by God2man2again(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is highly commendable.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by kblacko1: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
woah,I wish I could attend
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by emmahardgun(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
DavSagacity:
That's a good one. but I hope its not the usual #250 (Two hundred and fifty Naira) Federal universities used to give their first class ..??.
no b only mfm all over world student wey b mfm
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by exclusivelyholy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:
hmm because sanwolu and gov of cross river is their core member.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Vickeeeee: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
hezy4real01:
Oh pls....... are you saying he shld stop going to his church because he became a governor
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Vickeeeee: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijacentric:
he visited Akwa ibom guvnor when he had issues with sowore. The man too don join bad gang even my father was shocked grin
Shame on you. You are lying. He went there for a big cursade, check well b4 you lie I beg. Olukoya is very different everyone knows that.
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2019
To the person above me,
Una dey mind slowpokes?
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2019
More power to the elbow of Daddy Olukoya.
MFM A-Z Agenda for Next Level shall be achieved IJN.

Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by jidxin(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2019
hezy4real01:
sanwó olú attends mfm
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by lowaist101: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2019
Kudos to Pastor Olukoya and MFM. Investing in the future of the youth is the basis of sustainable development!
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Truefaith: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by Lawalemi(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Is Sanwo-Olu a first class graduate?
Re: Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates by monebhota: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Weldon sir,God strengthen you to do more in Jesus name...

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.