Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kogi Guber: Why Yahaya Bello Is Desperate For Indirect Primaries – Ajibulu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Why Yahaya Bello Is Desperate For Indirect Primaries – Ajibulu (289 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary / APC Settles For Indirect Primary, Rules Out Consensus / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Why Yahaya Bello Is Desperate For Indirect Primaries – Ajibulu by hisexcellency34: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Governor Yahaya Bello is desperately canvassing for indirect primaries because he has already selected delegates who will do his bidding in the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary, Omoba Tunde Ajibulu, a chieftain of the party said.

Speaking in an interview with INDEPENDENT, Ajibulu, a member of the Logistics Department of the APC Presidential campaign council also expressed optimism that Mohammed Audu, eldest son of the late Prince Abubakar Audu will emerge victorious in a free, fair and credible primary.

“I am supporting Mohammed Audu because I believe he is the best out of the governorship aspirants that have come out so far. I have always argued that if APC is serious about winning the election, then our flagbearer must emerge from Kogi East and that also gives Mohammed an edge.

“Mohammed Audu will bring succour to Kogi State people, he will bring vibrancy back to the economy, he will device means to boost the IGR and he will open up Lokoja town amongst many other things”.

“I have no doubt that Mohammed Audu will emerge winner in a free and fair direct primary elections”.

On why he is opposed to indirect primary method, Ajibulu said he is canvassing for direct primary because he wants a situation where all members of Kogi APC are given the opportunity to determine their governorship candidate as done in states like Lagos in the just concluded general elections.
https://www.independent.ng/kogi-guber-why-yahaya-bello-is-desperate-for-indirect-primaries-ajibulu/

Re: Kogi Guber: Why Yahaya Bello Is Desperate For Indirect Primaries – Ajibulu by sunnychibs(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
yeye Bello is a disgrace to Nigerian youths and a full blown Scumbag

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends 7th TICAD Day 3 In Japan / Facts The Media Never Told You About Nigeria's Youngest Governor / Enugu Airport, South East Governors And Buhari's Stubbornness....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.