Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 (2295 Views)

US Diversity Visa Program 2022 (DV-2022): Now Open / Full List Of Countries Offering Visa Lottery 2019 / 2018/2019 AUSTRIA Visa Lottery Application Form | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
What is the Diversity Visa lottery?
Have you heard an immigrant in your community talking about how he or she “won the lottery?” In all likelihood, the lottery your neighbor is talking about is the Diversity Visa program, which is administered by the Department of State as a way to increase the diversity of the immigrants coming to live in the United States.

Each year, the Diversity Visa program allows 50,000 randomly selected people—only from countries that don’t send many immigrants to the United States—to obtain permanent residency (commonly called a “green card”). It’s a way for individuals and families who otherwise wouldn’t have any way to legally immigrate to the United States to get a green card.
Entering the Diversity Visa lottery (aka green card lottery) involves filling out a simple form online, and it doesn’t cost anything. You can enter the lottery every year from early October through early November. The winners are selected at random by a computer, and they and their immediate families receive green cards.
Click here for more details and Apply on the portal
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Odinacious: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
learn how to make $1000 in 7days https:///programtest_bot?start=904927625
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Torby: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Is this real
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Torby:
Is this real

Don’t be deceived, Nigerians have not been eligible since 2018... the US government claim Nigeria and some other countries have been among the top beneficiaries of the green card lottery hence they are removing us for a while... but we all know our scam too much

3 Likes

Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sure
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Nigerfine2: 4:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Scam
Nig filled Thier qouta
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Themainn: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello, I'm a professional, and a Certified Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

A resume is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process. 

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad resume will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for. 

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized Resume and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique resume that is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional Resume Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Professional CV Writing Services

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Hello, I'm a professional, and a Certified Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

A resume is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process.

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad resume will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for.

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized Resume and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique resume that is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional Resume Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Professional CV Writing Services

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Torby: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2019
I was on a HIRING committee where the CEO didn't like any of the candidates interviewed. He said none of them met his criteria. We clashed on this and I told him that there is no 'perfect' employee. He ignored my suggestions and the position remained vacant for 4 months. Long story, short...He finally hired someone who had all the qualifications he wanted. This guy had quite an impressive resume. But sadly, he did not perform well. He was 'Perfect' on paper but did not have good people skills. A perfect resume does not equate to success on the job. A candidate may not tick every box on your checklist, but they may be the ones who can bring so much value to the organization. Resumes don't perform jobs, It's people. So HIRE people and not resumes! Agree?
#copied
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
So interesting
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Diversity Visa Lottery Portal 2019/2020 by Heliato: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Notification From Private Networks Nigeria Limited. / Get The Latest Free Browsing Code For Mtn! / 2 UI Undergraduates Get Automatic Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.