Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo (7283 Views)

Enugu 2023: The Detractors Are At It Again, Public Beware - Victor Chigozie Eneh / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Mrakeli: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
The President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief Nnia Nwodo, has decried “the growing tendency of some detractors of Enugu State Government,” who he said “are out to destabilise the peace and tranquility in Enugu State that earned it the sobriquet of the most peaceful state in the country”.

Chief Nwodo was reacting to the unfortunate death of Mrs. Regina Mba, who was found dead in a farmland in Nchatancha Nike, in Enugu East Local Government Area.

In a statement, weekend, by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Chief Emeka Attamah, Nwodo” “enjoined the state government not to be distracted by enemies of progress, but to continue to carry out measures it has put in place to secure lives and property in the state”.

The President General called on security agencies to unravel the conspiracy and tendency of hoodlums who are attempting to make the state insecure through incessant kidnappings and killings which hitherto were absent.

He therefore called for thorough investigation into the death of the woman in Nchatancha Nike, stating that though the Executive of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Enugu State had visited the home of the victim, it was still necessary for him to add his voice to the condemnation of the dastardly and inhuman act.

Chief Nwodo commiserated with the family of the deceased and urged them to bear the loss with fortitude.

He called for general vigilance and precautions among the people to nip these acts in the bud.

https://www.akelicious.net/detractors-are-out-to-destabilise-peace-tranquility-in-enugu-nwodo/

1 Like

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by SLAP44: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Okay o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by naijaboy756: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Enugu was once the most peaceful place in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by yjgm(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Politicians should be held responsible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by wandeay: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
The problem of this country cannot be solved until we start implementing the measures we only have the theory.

Everyday, you'd see people from all walks of life on tv talking about practical solutions, yet, there's no implementation.

Last week I went to police station to report a case of someone who failed to deliver a project I paid for, the police I met asked me to drop 5k so he can follow me to make an arrest, I told him I don't have that much just to see if he would follow me, he immediately turned to another person.

I approached another officer, that one said I would settle him later, last last, I end up spending 7k (3k, 1k, 2k, 1k), that was when the case had solution, I even paid for the beer and food 2 senior officers were drinking and eating right there in their office.

Long story short!

Just imagine how worst this nation has degenerated into, far beyond what we can imagine, explain or write about.

7 Likes

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by chudez0147(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
What are you doing about it Sire!?
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Toscarel: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Asides speaking plenty gramma, what have you done about it?

Asslicker
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by money121(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Baroba(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
Enugu was once the most peaceful place in Nigeria

The place is scary to visit these days, so much tension in the air.. Unfortunately, the woman wrapper we call a governor ( Ugwuanyi) is borderline useless and totally clueless..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Enugu is in the hands of a living dunce

Who is busy doing nothing

ugwuanyi has nothing to offer the State

4 Likes

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Baroba(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Enugu is in the hands of a living dunce

Who is busy doing nothing

ugwuanyi has nothing to offer the State

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Earthquake1: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
The Governor is a weakling

2 Likes

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by zeromeridian: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Why is this man fiding it difficult to say it's the fulani heardsmen. Shame on all of you

1 Like

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by PVC2019(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
SLAP44:
When people were being attacked around Onyeama hill, they called the army and they put a checkpoint there.

When few attacks happened along opi to Nike road, they responded with three army checkpoints along the 10km road.

This month, after the attack on Rev offu and kidnap of igwe of ihe, they responded with one additional army checkpoint along the ph express to make it 3 army checkpoints on that short road inside the state alone, same as many other roads.

Udi to Awka has 3 army checkpoints collecting tolls on a mere 8 kilometres road?

Is the state being surrounded? Is someone trying to b use insecurity as excuse to insert as many money collecting toll gates and delay points to slow the people down?

Ohaneze, think!

Lol, i'm thinking for Ohaneze
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by naijaboy756: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baroba:

The place is scary to visit these days, so much tension in the air.. Unfortunately, the woman wrapper we call a governor ( Ugwuanyi) is borderline useless and totally clueless..
Haba naa.. Heard he is doing well
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by SimSify(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Funny..Nigeria problem plenty sha..
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by greatiyk4u(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
SLAP44:
When people were being attacked around Onyeama hill, they called the army and they put a checkpoint there.

When few attacks happened along opi to Nike road, they responded with three army checkpoints along the 10km road.

This month, after the attack on Rev offu and kidnap of igwe of ihe, they responded with one additional army checkpoint along the ph express to make it 3 army checkpoints on that short road inside the state alone, same as many other roads.

Udi to Awka has 3 army checkpoints collecting tolls on a mere 8 kilometres road?

Is the state being surrounded? Is someone trying to b use insecurity as excuse to insert as many money collecting toll gates and delay points to slow the people down?

Ohaneze, think!

Opi to Nike 10kms?
You are very high
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by JezabelVessir: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Baroba:

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by chigbo25: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Me am not understanding this nation at all. Enugu that is one of the best and most peaceful is going awfully bad now. God help your people
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by RealistSuper: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=GoEMBFRdluvU888 post=81603382][/quote]

Criminal AVOID! Never fall a victim to these guys advertising about building website. Many fell and got burnt. RUN
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by jubianose(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
I live in Enugu, Enugu is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria and still remain the same today. Immediately after the change of CP (Commissioner of Police), immediately something fishy started happening. Now each major road in Enugu has more than military checkpoint than war zone. I believe this is not ordinary.
Think. Someone might be behind it. Someone has evil plan. but they plan will fail woefully. Because Enugu State is in the Hand of the Almighty God now and forever. Amen

1 Like

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Legendguru: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
ohhh
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by NNEWIsuper: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
jubianose:
I live in Enugu, Enugu is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria and still remain the same today. Immediately after the change of CP (Commissioner of Police), immediately something fishy started happening. Now each major road in Enugu has more than military checkpoint than war zone. I believe this is not ordinary.
Think. Someone might be behind it. Someone has evil plan. but they plan will fail woefully. Because Enugu State is in the Hand of the Almighty God now and forever. Amen
The check points tire me..Zaria to kaduna Has no check point but ordinary Nsukka to Enugu has more than 5 different police and army check points.. something is definitely happening
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by smileyoo: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
presently nigeria has d most compromised security outfits in her history as a nation, its time we plan for self_defence.
Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Which disturbers are this nwodo talking about, the frog man in governors house will receive his own beating with nwodo in due time... The fear of beating is the beginning of wisdom. Kiss the truth felas.

1 Like

Re: Detractors Are Out To Destabilise Peace, Tranquility In Enugu – Nwodo by TheEmpire304: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Baroba:

You are right man

Our woman governor

(1) (Reply)

'His Career Is Ruined, Nobody In America Will Hire Him' --kemi Olunloyo Blasts. / Defections: Stop Poaching Our Governors, PDP Tells APC / Nnamdi Kanu: If You're A Young Man Or Woman Living In Anambra You Have 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.