Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List (1148 Views)

EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / FBI List: We’ve Found N486m, Arrested 28 - EFCC / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
The case of 78 Nigerian-born men who were indicted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation mid last week has led to angry debates and taking sides among Nigerians on the social media.

It may be recalled that Igbo names featured prominently on the FBI charge sheet relating the criminal activities of some 80 persons indicted in one of the massive Internet scams in American history.

Since the documents were declassified in the US and published globally, including in Nigeria, there have been all sorts of reactions to the issue.

The table turned on Sunday morning as an April 2019 list of convicted drug dealers resurfaced in the media.

The four-month-old report had revealed that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was set to execute 23 Nigerians who were arrested for drug offences as far back as 2017.

While the names on the FBI list were mostly Igbo, those on the Saudi list were mostly Yoruba, with a sprinkle of wholly Muslim names which some suspected to be Hausa.

Consequently, as the hashtag #IgboYahooBoys trended last week, #YorubaDrugDealers took the centre stage on Sunday.
https://punchng.com/igboyahooboys-yorubadrugdealers-trend-as-nigerians-fight-dirty-over-fbi-list/
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
This war between Yoruba and Igbo's is unnecessary.

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by SLAP44: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by judgementyard(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
[i][/i]Ok let the war begin here on nairaland
Lass lass all of us na Nigerians grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Youngmum1(f): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ibo or Yoruba Criminals are criminals. I don't get what the fuss is about. As far as I'm concerned there is no Nation, tribe, creed etc without bad guys but there are also a lot of good guys. Wish we could focus on the positives.
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
judgementyard:
[i][/i]Ok let the war begin here on nairaland
Lass lass all of us na Nigerians grin
grin
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frontpage Lalastiscala
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
US will jail the igbos while

Saudi Arabia will kill the Yorubas

Oh too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by iPhoneRepairer: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Criminality knows no tribe. Infact Nigerians are fantastically corrupt - David Cameron

1 Like

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Criminality knows no tribe. Infact Nigerians are fantastically corrupt - David Cameron
David Cameron is laughing at us in his house right now.

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by OTayobami(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
I thought it was the other way round? Meanwhile nairaland is so full of triablists!
FYI the more you (you that Yoruba that thinks an Igbo man is not you brother or you that Igbo that thinks you are not Nigerian) begin to accept that we all are Nigerians and begin to start fishing out the bad eggs amongst us, the more the country becomes stay-able for us
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by SLAP44: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:
I thought it was the other way round? Meanwhile nairaland is so full of triablists!
FYI the more you (you that Yoruba that thinks an Igbo man is not you brother or you that Igbo that thinks you are not Nigerian) begin to accept that we all are Nigerians and begin to start fishing out the bad eggs amongst us, the more the country becomes stay-able for us

That will never happen, when one tribe elevated a drug baron as their leader and still go back to laugh at another tribe with small boys as fraudsters?

Who bis trying to cheat who.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Shame shame shame
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
SLAP44:

That will never happen, when one tribe elevated a drug baron as their leader and still go back to laugh at another tribe with small boys as fraudsters?

As a Yoruba boy it is hard to shake off the stigma. When the most powerful Yoruba leader was a former drug lord in Chicago,USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Kentura(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
An Afonja probably started this
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Shame shame shame
cry
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Ibo or Yoruba Criminals are criminals. I don't get what the fuss is about. As far as I'm concerned there is no Nation, tribe, creed etc without bad guys but there are also a lot of good guys. Wish we could focus on the positives.
This has been a bad month for Nigerians when it comes to making headling for scams and drug dealing.
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Youngmum1(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

This has been a bad month for Nigeriansm when it comes to making headling for scams and drug dealing.
I can't argue with that. So true.
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by OTayobami(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
SLAP44:

You think life is like that? Nobody is holy, you think one of the ones are looking up to are angels and none has done something bad before?
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
OTayobami:

You think life is like that? Nobody is holy, you think one of the ones are looking up to are angels and none has done something bad before?
Re: Igboyahooboys, #Yorubadrugdealers Trend As Nigerians Fight Dirty Over FBI List by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kentura:
An Afonja probably started this
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Purchases Plastic Meat In Abuja (video) / IS IT A CRIME TO REJECT THE PROPOSAL OF A GUY YOU DON'T FEEL FOR? / Lock Down: Black Man Arrest His Girlfriend Who Tried To Kill Him With Sex (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.