Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu (556 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me / Nigerian Comedian Recreates The Moment Ekweremadu Was Attacked In Germany (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu by dammylink5: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mr Nnamdi Kanu has revealed more reasons for the attack on the former Deputy Senate read more
Re: Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fake news as usual.
Re: Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
It seems fake news is selling more than newspapers for the Lagos ibadan rumour mills

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu by Baruchgy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
In nigeria only God knows the truth
Re: Ekweremadu Was Part Of Plot To Assassinate Me – Nnamdi Kanu by abdullahibappah(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kanu the Ipobian

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari’s Full Speech At The TICAD7 In Japan (read) / P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: Why Is The Case Not Being Treated As P&ID Vs Addax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.