Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote (1419 Views)

Exposed! See The Secret Rich And Luxurious Lifestyle Of TB Joshua He Hides / Inside The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Hushpuppi With Other Celebrities (photos) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by godlyguy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote says he has no time for luxury stuff because they tend to be a distraction.

According to him, he is fixated at his goals of growing his business empire and has little time on his hand and therefore does not need any distractions that such luxury stuff comes with.

Mr. Dangote who was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Mo Ibrahim Forum averred that he has no personal house outside his native Nigeria and that some of his workers own houses in London and other locations abroad.

He said: “I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

Mr. Dangote admonished the youth and entrepreneurs who are into business, not to spend based on projected incomes, since the constant flow of profit is not guaranteed.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come’’ he averred.

Source: BestNewsGH

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/08/i-avoid-luxurious-lifestyle-because-it.html
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by vertueptime: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
E money u de hear?
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by godlyguy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
vertueptime:
E money u de hear?
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by hisgrace090: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
God released too much wisdom to Dangote.

Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by Wealthyonos(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Everybody has right to spend his to spend his/her money freely. Na you work am for them? Haba, once you die money go go meet another person. Na the one wey u enjoy nai be your own?
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
vertueptime:
E money u de hear?
wetin concern E money and this post pls Explain?

Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by olaleks007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
If this is true...then he is definitely aiming for something. Maybe he wants to be the richest in the whole world.

He is rich enough if he decide to stop working today and start enjoying life. He will enjoy life till he die and the account won’t even shake one bit
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by godlyguy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
godlyguy:
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote says he has no time for luxury stuff because they tend to be a distraction.

According to him, he is fixated at his goals of growing his business empire and has little time on his hand and therefore does not need any distractions that such luxury stuff comes with.

Mr. Dangote who was speaking at the 2019 edition of the Mo Ibrahim Forum averred that he has no personal house outside his native Nigeria and that some of his workers own houses in London and other locations abroad.

He said: “I don’t have any holiday home anywhere. I don’t have a house anywhere but I know people who are working for me…they have houses in London.”

Mr. Dangote admonished the youth and entrepreneurs who are into business, not to spend based on projected incomes, since the constant flow of profit is not guaranteed.

“Once you start doing business [and] it starts doing well, but rather than for you to invest more in the business, you start spending thinking that profit will continue to come’’ he averred.

That Ghanaian boy go soon come online

Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by vertueptime: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
wetin concern E money and this post pls Explain?

If say you get money you for understand grin grin grin
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dangote pls help me to be distracted.
Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by youngbang(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dangote African richest man - No Gucci, No Fendi, No Benz, No Balenciaga, No Versace, No Prada, No Cuban,

Yahoo boys- Cuban, Benz, Gucci, Versace, Prada, Balenciaga, Fendi

To crown it all yahoo boys be looking like masquerade

The difference is clear ill gotten wealth is different from money gotten from hard work

Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
godlyguy:

A lesson I learned the hard way (dat is spending base on expected profit). God bless u sir.

Re: I Avoid Luxurious Lifestyle Because It Is A Distraction - Aliko Dangote by Funmmyastic: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one.

Bbnaija2019: Mercy Imitates Cardi B By Putting Her Bare Bum On Display / Bbnaija: Hw Nigerians Voted. Nigerians, Celebrities React 2 Tacha's Votin Result / Burna Boy: I’m Coming To South Africa Anyone Against It Will Have To Kill Me