Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy (1306 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3Air(SOLD) / Between Tecno Pouvior 2 Pro And Gionee A1 Lite Which Should I Go For / Finally I have settled to buy Vernee T3 Pro Smartphone 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by barimoses: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
please op i need suggestions between vernee t3pro and tecno pouvior 3 air please which should I go for
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by tafat: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2019
i think the pouvoir 3 air is a better budget device and its got a 5000mah battery too
barimoses:
please op i need suggestions between vernee t3pro and tecno pouvior 3 air
please which should I go for
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Realboygenius(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
I personally go for Pouvoir 3.
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Chiemezueajuzie: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
From the spec it's obvious that pouvoir 3 air is better
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by skywalker240(m): 4:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Vernee t3 pro without blinking twice,

cheaper, better ram memory 3gig unlike 1 gig on the 3 air, its a 5.5'' device with 4085mah so i beleive it would manage battery consumption unlike the 6.0' inch 5k mah 3 air

its a 4g device i doubt the pouvoir 3 air has 4g, it doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Babanhajiya(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2019
skywalker240:
Vernee t3 pro without blinking twice,

cheaper, better ram memory 3gig unlike 1 gig on the 3 air, its a 5.5'' device with 4085mah so i beleive it would manage battery consumption unlike the 6.0' inch 5k mah 3 air

its a 4g device i doubt the pouvoir 3 air has 4g, it doesn't.
actually the tecno also have 4G, but like you said the is better with 3gig ram.
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by skywalker240(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Babanhajiya:
actually the tecno also have 4G, but like you said the is better with 3gig ram.
yes, the vernee is better. far more better.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Obascoetubi: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:

yes, the vernee is better. far more better.
if the screen broke, u won't find where to buy in naija, but u. will find tecno's,,,,,,, also, screen size of tecno with 6-0inch no even look big like 5.5 in none tecno fon
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by skywalker240(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Obascoetubi:
if the screen broke, u won't find where to buy in naija, but u. will find tecno's,,,,,,, also, screen size of tecno with 6-0inch no even look big like 5.5 in none tecno fon
the vernee t3 pro has a much more better screen resolution unlike the 6.0'' tecno

you can place order for parts on aliexpress, so i dont know the excuse you trying to make.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by barimoses: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
but from the review have seen so far they kept complaining about the screen and battery of vernee t3pro and you know battery matters a lot in Nigeria so I think I will go for the tecno pouvior 3air
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Freelancerx: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
i will put the tecno pouvoir because of its battery life
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Obascoetubi: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:

the vernee t3 pro has a much more better screen resolution unlike the 6.0'' tecno

you can place order for parts on aliexpress, so i dont know the excuse you trying to make.
u wil waste money to iwport screen...also tecno got lipo. Battery while veene got lition b3 which is not near lipo. B3...veene is not durable like tecno.
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Obascoetubi: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
barimoses:
but from the review have seen so far they kept complaining about the screen and battery of vernee t3pro and you know battery matters a lot in Nigeria so I think I will go for the tecno pouvior 3air
GO FOR TECNO because VEENE NOT DURABLE LIKE TECO...IF THE SCREEN BROKE U WIL SPEND MONEY TO SHIP IT OR U MAY NOT SEE IT.
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by skywalker240(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Obascoetubi:
u wil waste money to iwport screen...also tecno got lipo. Battery while veene got lition b3 which is not near lipo. B3...veene is not durable like tecno.
Define the term Durability?

is it a device with 7-9 months shelve life?

oh give me a break...

heck phone parts are 5 Times more cheaper than the ones tecno offer here.
Re: Tecno Pouvior 3air Vs Vernee T3pro Which Is Advisable To Buy by Obascoetubi: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
skywalker240:

Define the term Durability?

is it a device with 7-9 months shelve life?

oh give me a break...

heck phone parts are 5 Times more cheaper than the ones tecno offer here.
the fon won,t for 2yr

(1) (Reply)

Unveiled: Latest Hauwei All-screen Phone Design To Be Launched / Sold / Xiaomi Has Swindled Me. Promise And Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.