Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) (5140 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together / President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Begins NYSC In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Ogbomoso17(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi, the youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Iku Baba Yeye, who graduated from the University of Ibadan in 2018 is set to observe the National Youth Service Scheme in Lagos.
Fondly referred to as Queen Ola, the mother of three has been sharing photos of herself in NYSC kits
“Nigeria we serve,” she captioned the photo. “Alihamdulilahi for the journey so far.. #corperunusual.”
Her followers congratulated her with one referring to her as “kopa olori.”
Alaafin is said to have sponsored her education, he said sometimes ago

“I did not propose to any of my wives. They desired to be with me because I sent them to school. After their university education, I told them to leave but they refused and insisted on staying with me here in the palace as my wives. The least educated of them has a Higher National Diploma and is now in the university. I don’t begrudge or offend women. Marriage is an institution that must be defended. Each partner has their role to play in the marriage. My wives have their individual quarters. God has given me some type of ability and grace to keep a woman, especially beautiful women. I don’t disclose my conversations or activities with one wife to another. I maintain a strict code of confidentiality. I have learnt that I must positively make an impact on people and make a great first impression. Of course, they (wives) sometimes have disagreements and conflicts of opinion but I have been ‘graced’ by God to know how to ensure that the conflicts don’t escalate.”

Alaafin of Oyo wives according to Wikipedia, the monarch is married to seven women, but some other resources say that he has only four wives, other confirm the number is seven wives, some talk about even ten wives Read more :https://ogbomosoinfo247..com/2019/08/alaafins-youngest-wife-queen-ola-begins.html

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Olalan(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
How the man satisfy her young bubbling hormones is amazing

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
How Alafin does it still a mystery to me

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
She no dey smile

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Funmmyastic: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one olori.
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by youngsahito(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
food is ready for some bad boyz

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
How Alafin does it still a mystery to me
you think say na only alaafin dey sample her toto see tattoo sef this 1 na olosho

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2019
During SAED lecture, everybody go dey form big girl but come man-o-war corner 4 night, a lot of fingering happens.

Hope she doesn’t get fingered cool

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by 2dice01: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2019
youngsahito:
Magun Trap is all i see grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
lolz
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Timmy301(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2019
And one guy go dey that camp na, weh go dey plan to sample her puna grin
I just hope none of them encounter Thunderbolt cos this'd be feri feri brutal
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you think say na only alaafin dey sample her toto see tattoo sef this 1 na olosho
Must u tag every young lady as an olosho?
When will u stop this mentality?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by TANID(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Onyi22:
Must u tag every young lady as an olosho? When will u stop this mentality?
I Agree With You On This One.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by TANID(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
Yes That's True, But There's Another Way To Do It Without That Magun Catch You And After You Finish With Her Then You Return Back That Magun To Her Body Or Else She Would Be The One Die Not You.

Well You Needs To Move Closer To All Those Agba Awo (elders) They Would Tell You More About It. "How To Sex With Any Girl With Magun Without Contact That Magun On Her" So Magun Is Not A Problem For Some Peoples That Knows How To Cast It Away And Return It Back Later. cheesy

Aunty Tohyorsih2 Ekaro O o o

Cc:Lalasticlala

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2019
TANID:
Yes That's True, But There's Another Way To Do It Without That Magun Catch You And After You Finish With Her Then You Return Back That Magun To Her Body Or Else She Would Be The One Die Not You.

Well You Needs To Move Closer To All Those Agba Awo (elders) They Would Tell You More About It. "How To Sex With Any Girl With Magun Without Contact That Magun On Her" So Magun Is Not A Problem For Some Peoples That Knows How To Cast It Away And Return It Back Later. cheesy

Aunty Tohyorsih2 Ekaro O o o

Taniidi!! kaaro jare

Aku aseku odun o
Afi bi mio se ri eran odun mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by 2dice01: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2019
TANID:

Aunty Toh.yorsih2 Ekaro O o o

All this for what now

Even if hee pusssie is lace with Diamond

its still a No No
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by mistercharles: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
what is magun?
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Raydos: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do we still have black skinned girls in Nigeria again??

1 Like

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
mistercharles:
what is magun?
Thunderbolt.

If you sleep with an lady that has it on her body, you will die cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Remijuice: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Thunderbolt.

If you sleep with an lady that has it on her body, you will die cheesy cheesy grin

Akuko
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by Annie939(f): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
it's a pity

Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by TANID(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
All this for what now
Even if hee pusssie is lace with Diamond
its still a No No
hahahahahahaha! grin Ok That's Cool Bro wink
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by TANID(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Taniidi!! kaaro jare

Aku aseku odun o
Afi bi mio se ri eran odun mi
Haaah shocked Awa Niyen O Emi Wa Ase Pupo Re Laye, Ewo Edaku Ema Binun O o Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by MKULTRA: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2019
youngsahito:
bro even if she open toto like Express way for me.
I no dey shuk. Oyo jazz strong oh.
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by dododawa1: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Baba sent them to school,after asked to leave but their refused to leave,who don't like royalty home with free money and commanding place especially golddiga WOMEN.
Re: Alaafin’s Youngest Wife, Queen Ola, Begins NYSC In Lagos (photos) by youngsahito(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2019
MKULTRA:
bro even if she open toto like Express way for me.
I no dey shuk. Oyo jazz strong oh.
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle's Curves Causes A Stir In Pennsylvania / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Discusses Her Love Affair With Kunle Coker. / Lady With Giant Boobs In Transparent Outfit Causes A Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.