Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House (695 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by celebgistz2: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
BBNaija Housemate Gedoni has been evicted from the ongoing fourth season of the Big Brother Naija show.

He was evicted some few minutes ago during the live eviction show on today.

Gedoni was part of the losing team ‘Cruisetopia, which was put up for eviction.

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-gedoni-evicted-from-big-brother-house/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by celebgistz2: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Now Khafi can concentrate wink
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by royalamour(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by Sonfethopia: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
No more prick for our police girl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by OreoPaschal(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Conji go kee Khafi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by celebgistz2: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by dayveed1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Long overdue!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by MJBOLT: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
after fvcking khafi,i was hoping he would fvck venita senseless angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by yomifowe(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Glory to God forever! Prayer answered! Although I’m not a fan of the program, I got tired of seeing news of Khafi &Gedoni sex scenes all the time. And this morning, I made a heartfelt prayer that one of the enemies of our culture and traditions (the duo in question) be removed, hence my rejoicing.

Premarital Sex is alien to our culture especially when displayed in He manner in which it’s being done.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by charliejose: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
yomifowe:
Glory to God forever! Prayer answered! Although I’m not a fan of the program, I got tired of seeing news of Khafi &Gedoni sex scenes all the time. And this morning, I made a heartfelt prayer that one of the enemies of our culture and traditions (the duo in question) be removed, hence my rejoicing.

Premarital Sex is alien to our culture especially when displayed in He manner in which it’s being done.
Shut up!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by MJBOLT: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
going to school,using phones,cars,TVs,social media,the internet and corruption etc are also alien to our culture,tell your god to also take them away.

[s]
yomifowe:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by scholes23(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Now that NAKAMURA is gone, who will Khaffi run to Mercy hold ike ooo!!!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Evicted From Big Brother House by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2019

(1)

Bbnaija:Girls Came To The House With Vibr@tors- Venita Exposes Housemates (video / Bbnaija: Moments Vee Scornfully Looked At Nengi After Heated Argument (video) / Get Flash Drive With Pre-loaded Movies Usable On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.