Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Reason With Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reason With Me. (510 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason With Me. by Ishaya20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stay with me , I want to share with you some simple but powerful secret that most people including educated ones are not conscious of.

During the california Gold Rush in 1849 almost everybody grab a shovel and started digging for gold.

And they worked very hard day in day out for months.

How many struck the gold and got rich? Only a few.

While all the miners we're working very hard and sacrifice blood sweats and tears for the hope of finding gold.

The shovel sellers where the ones who struke the real gold simply, by selling shovel and other tools to miners.

You see, in today world the story is same. Only those who have their brains fix on seeing opportunities in the midst of changes are successful.

Show me a poor man, and I will show you one who
P- passes
O- over
O- opportunity
R- respectly.

T. Harv Eker said, " if things aren't going well in your outer life, it's because things aren't going well in your inner life... it's simple."

I recently stopped listening to a lot of political analyst who keep blaming the government for there current misfortune.

Do not get me wrong please, I understand very well the role of the government in the society, am a political scientist myself.

But you see, if your mindset is not configured on seeing opportunities even when the government lay down gold at your door step, you will still not see it.

A man who cannot see opportunities when things are changing cannot see identify manna from heaven when it's falling.

The poor remain because their think is poor.

The telephone was very boring but we had mobile phones.

mobile phones came with numerous change anlongside opportunities and yet, we have smartphones.

Because we have smartphones, many smart people are making proper use of the change to make money and get rich.

currently, I earn more with my phone than I do with my certificate.

See ehh, if your mind is always fixed on opportunities you will definitely find it.

Someone one said.
� Give a man with a poor mentality something and he will think it's a trap.

�Tell him to try something new and he will he does not have the experience, he will even ask if it has been proven to work.

� Tell him, it's a network marketing, he will say it does not do network marketing, that he doesn't know how to refer people.

�Tell him to follow one year business plan, he will say it is too long that he cannot wait for so long.

� Tell them it is online business he will shout scam.

My dear reader, i plead with you not to get excited or depress when changes happen rather look for the opportunity there in.

Change is the father of opportunity.

I tell you the truth if your brain is fix on seeing opportunities, even in the deepest darkness you will see the need to create light.

I'm sure you gain value from this piece of writing, didn't?

Stay glued for another Value adding write up soon.

Until then, I remain I.Isaiah

Kindly, share your thoughts by leaving a comment below...
Re: Reason With Me. by iPhoneRepairer: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ohk. Why is the african race mostly poor. Reason along that line

(1) (Reply)

Interview Verification / Watch Information Systems Audit-related Videos / Pls Beware Of This Loan Scammers: Apexmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.