Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence (22368 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by iloveyou82(f): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ipob can lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by ak22(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Is like tinubu is depreciating these days ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Toscarel: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
iloveyou82:
Ipob can lie

Drunkard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bogus election. Not even worth commenting on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Ikechunna: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
If this was conducted by Igbos, you'll see 18 pages from Afonjas narrating how "Igbos are not United" yet, I've never met a set of people who conduct themselves so disunited in my life as Yorubas. I'm just waiting until they start assassinating themselves as they used to do during their power tussle.

Just see the continues confusion from so called self proclaimed "political sophistication"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2019
osu losers. The name of your personal Lord and saviour has been mentioned oo.
Bring your akpu flat..skulls and worship Tinubu as usual .
Tinubu is greater than NRI. Tinubu's shit is greater than every Igbo both the living , dead or the unborn ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Ikechunna:
If this was conducted by Igbos, you'll see 18 pages from Afonjas narrating how "Igbos are not United" yet, I've never met a set of people who conduct themselves so disunited in my life as Yorubas. I'm just waiting until they start assassinating themselves as they used to do during their power tussle.

Just see the continues confusion from so called self proclaimed "political sophistication"
Osu jew.
Have you worshiped Tinubu today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by awoluyi(m): 1:54am On Aug 26, 2019
I keep wondering how these self-centred people came about the idea that they are the Yoruba leaders. How did they emerge as Yoruba leaders? And leading us to where?
There are simply pursuing their personal interest including their children's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by OBku4(m): 2:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Nonsense. Blogger. After everything, no be Akintoye picture u suppose show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

because amalaewedu matters can cause miscarriage to a pregnant Lady grin grin
This is exactly the comment I have been looking for, to sample whose brain has been replaced with sanitary pad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by kayusely70(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Handiwork of enemies of the people of the southwest to cause discord among the Yorubas. They would fail woefully!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Myself2(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2019
vibbb:
Asiwaju Tinubu has no other option than to Knowledge the New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence in good faith.

It's a loud message to Tinubu that the majority of a Yoruba people do not find him honest and worthy to lead the Yoruba race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Adaibeku(f): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2019
profolaolu:
This is exactly the comment I have been looking for, to sample whose brain has been replaced with sanitary pad

Illiterate go to school b4 u quote me ..Am done with ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by majamajic(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2019
EeyanMayweather:
osu losers. The name of your personal Lord and saviour has been mentioned oo.
Bring your akpu flat..skulls and worship Tinubu as usual .
Tinubu is greater than NRI. Tinubu's shit is greater than every Igbo both the living , dead or the unborn ones

How was your night ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by hevisegs: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2019
unoppose:
Asiwaju is our leader, he leads, we follow.
Stupid talk. Omo ale lon to ona ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by safetyboot: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2019
unoppose:

YES, THE NEW ASIWAJU IS THE LEADER NOT THE Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by CreekCommando: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Jonathan led Nigeria: 2010
Buhari leading Nigeria: 2018
Tinubu will lead Yoruba land: 2025
Performance explained below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by hush15: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2019
ijustdey:

2023: I Have Work To Do For Now — Fayemi

https://m.guardian.ng/news/tinubu-fayemi-akintoye-deny-knowledge-of-new-yoruba-leaders-emergence/

and who made them yoruba leaders? i didnt vote anybody to be my leader. Infact, they dare not refer to themselves as yoruba leaders. They can group leaders of their respective groups and associations but to represent my heritage, are they mad ni?

useless, incompetent, greedy, no integrity leaders and followers. God punish you all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by hush15: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2019
unoppose:
ogbeni, abi leader e fe lana ni? ko ni da fun leader na.

Abeg, he is your leader. dont use the word OUR ti o ba sunkun leader e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Akintoye deny Knowledge Of New Yoruba Leader’s Emergence by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

�������������� see painment, God is a wonderful God, and there the she-male goes:

Illiterate go to school b4 u quote me ..Am done with ya

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15m To Nigeria / Man Searching For Fuel In Delta Killed By Car (Graphic Photos) / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.