Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike (50490 Views)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Stern Warning To Sheggz, Bella / BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Ike His Second Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Payshence(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Raydans:
Unfortunately she is not gonna get evicted anytime soon. She will be among the last three standing. Only one more strike can send her packing.
Pray someone provokes her and she is out

Joe please come back and provoke tacha...
Can't wait to see her get evicted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
I talk am, PH babes dey misbehave anyhow for public domain, dem no dey coordinate themselves in any gathering, always bragging with their rough lifestyle.
I go use Tacha dirty atitude change am for one of their babe wey live in my hood, always saucy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by frowland(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
tohyorsih:
I seriously cannot wait for Trasha to get evicted

From the look of things, that will be a long wait. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Komu1048(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
elotajohn1:
This girl annoys me to the marrow

Oga u r speaking my mind. I can't believe why grown up men n women will support this trasher. She represent 'lack of home training' we use to hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by josielewa(m): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Christianity left Israel as a family, came to Rome as a religion, went to England as politics and ended in Africa as business venture... . Woli Ak-47

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Freshbaba95(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
julitoch:
This people are not serious, can't they see that this girl is so rude, like Tacha like her fans

She has one of the most useless and brainless fan base

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by tayolove12(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

You get senses jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by EdiAbali: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2019
tohyorsih:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
For those quoting me, if you like Tasha's attitude, train your daughters to be like her and tell your wives/GFs to emulate her! shocked
You hit the nail in the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2019
I must find a way to watch the video. Kai, it’s always at the best part of eviction shows I have chores to perform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by ubee(m): 1:27am On Aug 26, 2019
tohyorsih:
It's almost always the case. Women beefing their fellow women.
A guy behaves the way Tacha does it will be okay by you. But a woman? Chai!!! Your claws come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by olaremint(m): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Maybe the babe na olosho, na dem dey be mannerless like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by charlesELIKIBA: 5:48am On Aug 26, 2019
only 21st century stupid people watch this show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2019
julitoch:
This people are not serious, can't they see that this girl is so rude, like Tacha like her fans
you
Forget OSus

It's a culture ...

Wasn't that how they supported ceeci too then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by PapaAdanna: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2019
That forming farm tool should be evicted already cos she is just putting up attitude to look big.

Olodo nation ambassador!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by ikevictor: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2019
I am double sure that 78% of Tacha’s fans are Olosho’s with zero home training!

That’s why they cannot tell the difference between being outspoken and being very rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Too much stretch marks on her boobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by UrVillagePpl: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2019
tohyorsih:
na her b bbnaija this year oo..

i tink u r wasting ur time
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by MoIbrahim: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
That stupid Tacha is simply insolent and disrespectful. But this is Biggie's house and there are rules and punishments. She broke a rule multiple times by defying his authority, she got one punishment of a strike. And her shameless worshippers are still lamenting.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by slowice(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Oo Tacha, the arrogant girl with low iq... I bet her fans re just like her.... She never does anything right.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2019
elotajohn1:
This girl annoys me to the marrow
The thing de pepper you abi?
Just watch out for more this week grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2019
dirtydiva:
I talk am, PH babes dey misbehave anyhow for public domain, dem no dey coordinate themselves in any gathering, always bragging with their rough lifestyle.
I go use Tacha dirty atitude change am for one of their babe wey live in my hood, always saucy.

Rethink bro, rethink...
PH Babes don't run from confrontations
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
julitoch:

Tacha must be a Chelsea fan.

Her fans behave like Chelsea fans.
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Psoul(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
When Ebuka was reading out all her crimes, I was expecting him to conclude by saying;
"Tacha, Big Brother, after considering all these has decided to DISQUALIFY you from the show. You are hereby ordered to leave the Big Brother house".
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ecne:

Rethink bro, rethink...
ok una go fear
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ecne:

Rethink bro, rethink...
Na wetin your mind tell you bah
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by sodiamond: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
They called it pepper them" so why are they complaining when she's giving them the pepper
Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike by seanjy4konji: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
very rude gal...if she was my sister...noo matter her age...i will still be beating her

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.