Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Factors Can Make Me Miss Approval On Bad Credit Car Finance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Factors Can Make Me Miss Approval On Bad Credit Car Finance? (208 Views)

What Factors Can Cause A Decrease In The Head Of The Sewage Pump / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion / What Can Be The Best Features In My Car Finance Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Factors Can Make Me Miss Approval On Bad Credit Car Finance? by lisaann22019(f): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2019
The approval on bad credit car finance in Ireland are prone to some risks and as an applicant you should about them.
Multiple applications to many lenders at the same time – It is not wise to apply to many lending companies at the same time. This invites multiple search footprints on your credit profile, which can cause further degrade in credit score.
Not staying loyal to the guidelines of the lender – Always stay loyal to the lender and offer every possible cooperation. Do not hide any financial information. If the lender finds something that you were hiding, you may get rejected.
Re: What Factors Can Make Me Miss Approval On Bad Credit Car Finance? by CanadaOrBust: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Did say Ireland? Ireland?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Discovered Your Life's Purpose? / Get Paid With Ease Every Month / Kendrick Lamar Or J Cole, Who's A Better MCEE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.