Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed (2590 Views)

Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by wonderbaba: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
The controversial artiste who spent almost a month in EFCC custody over his alleged connection with internet fraud came up with a dance step which has gotten in the interest of a lot of people is currently the go-to dance amongst youths, while some detest it and try to stay away from the dance due to its advocacy for indisciple and anti-morality.

The dance which is in form of practicing masturbation became popular even before the release of the music video.

However, a lot of people only focused on the beautiful graphics, dance-steps and humour in the video and never paid attention to some hidden messages.

And that is why this post has been publicised, to help you pick out the important messages Naira Marley is telling his fans and the whole world through with video.

INSPIRATION FROM THE EFCC CASE

The music video inspiration is definitely as a result of his case with the EFCC, his time in prison and the rough experience.
In the video, we can see the concept that is, his lifestyle in the prison as a celebrity, his mum calling out for him and begging for his release, then the prisoners masturbating with soap to quench their urge for sex which led to the title of the song “Soapy”

ADVOCACY FOR WRONGLY CONVICTED PEOPLE

At the beginning of the music video, Naira Marley showed the mugshot of those who were arrested along with him over alleged internet fraud. He was trying to let us know those who EFCC wrongfully arrested and detained for some couple of days over crimes they didn’t commit.

Continue Reading>>https://ngsongs.com/4-things-naira-marley-tried-to-tell-the-world-with-soapy-video-that-yall-missed/news/

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Naira marley is supposed to be in prison. He is a nuisance to the society

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by thesicilian: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
You can be watching it with your family alone since you learnt so much from the morally depraved minds from which the video was made.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Zaheertyler(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
SMH
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by CanadaOrBust: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2019
This soapy dance was around decades ago. Naira Marley revived it not invent it

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Blizzy9ja: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
And you are useless to the society

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
And you are useless to the society
See you.... you useless pass me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Blizzy9ja: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2019
I cannot allow you to drag me down to your sorry level.
iPhoneRepairer:

See you.... you useless pass me
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by horlarwereleh(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Really??
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
I cannot allow you to drag me down to your sorry level.
It's only you at that sorry level. I'm at the next level
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Blizzy9ja: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

It's only you at that sorry level. I'm at the next level
grin Next level of stewpidity
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
grin Next level of stewpidity
Bros why nah
Why are you allowing the devil to use you on a monday morning.
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Blizzy9ja: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:

Bros why nah
Why are you allowing the devil to use you on a monday morning.
You dey make me vex this early morning... You no get respect... I be your mate? No try me oh
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
You dey make me vex this early morning... You no get respect... I be your mate? No try me oh
Lol. See where you dey carry matter go. Not only respect... Na seniority
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Blizzy9ja: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Lol. See where you dey carry matter go. Not only respect... Na seniority
Its okay... Have a nice day
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by iPhoneRepairer: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Its okay... Have a nice day
Shalom
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by happybee: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
thesicilian:
You can be watching it with your family alone since you learnt so much from the morally depraved minds from which the video was made.
gringrin
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by earthsync(f): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2019
This boy really needs to go back to prison, along with zlatan and Regina daniel
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Izabel(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2019
wonderbaba:
The controversial artiste who spent almost a month in EFCC custody over his alleged connection with internet fraud came up with a dance step which has gotten in the interest of a lot of people is currently the go-to dance amongst youths, while some detest it and try to stay away from the dance due to its advocacy for indisciple and anti-morality.

The dance which is in form of practicing masturbation became popular even before the release of the music video.

However, a lot of people only focused on the beautiful graphics, dance-steps and humour in the video and never paid attention to some hidden messages.

And that is why this post has been publicised, to help you pick out the important messages Naira Marley is telling his fans and the whole world through with video.

INSPIRATION FROM THE EFCC CASE

The music video inspiration is definitely as a result of his case with the EFCC, his time in prison and the rough experience.
In the video, we can see the concept that is, his lifestyle in the prison as a celebrity, his mum calling out for him and begging for his release, then the prisoners masturbating with soap to quench their urge for sex which led to the title of the song “Soapy”

ADVOCACY FOR WRONGLY CONVICTED PEOPLE

At the beginning of the music video, Naira Marley showed the mugshot of those who were arrested along with him over alleged internet fraud. He was trying to let us know those who EFCC wrongfully arrested and detained for some couple of days over crimes they didn’t commit.

Continue Reading>>https://ngsongs.com/4-things-naira-marley-tried-to-tell-the-world-with-soapy-video-that-yall-missed/news/
Re: 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed by Raydos: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Did you just say "the world??""

Just say Nigeria, song wey dem no hear pass Nigeria, even Northern Nigeria people sef no know the song!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z's Mystery Child? / Omotola Jalade,genevieve Nnaji,mercy Johnson ,funke Akindele Battle For Uk Oscar / Nuella Njubigbo Talks Relationship With T-chidi Chikere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.