Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Music: Larry Gaaga – In My Head Ft. Patoranking - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Larry Gaaga – In My Head Ft. Patoranking (278 Views)

[video] 2sec – “my Head” Ft. Davido X Peruzzi / DOWNLOAD 2sec – My Head Ft. Davido X Peruzzi / Video: Rudeboy – “Together” Ft. Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Larry Gaaga – In My Head Ft. Patoranking by Home4ent: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Larry Gaaga has gradually become a household name after being able to remain consistent over some couple of years now, and the African DJ Khaled isn’t rolling out.
With his last song featuring Starboy Entertainment owner, Wizkid still gaining popularity across the world, the Gaaga Muzik owner has linked up with Nigerian dancehall genius, Patoranking on a new song called “In My Head.”

After releasing the visual for “Low” back in April, the talented disc jockey, record producer and music pioneer has given us a follow-up tune as the wait for his forthcoming project continues.

They are a lot more about this song that we would really love to talk about, but due to the fact that we know how urgent a listen is important at this point, we’ll let you take a listen and do the talking yourself.

You can download “In My Head” below and check out the website’s homepage for other similar tracks, but don’t forget to share your thoughts because it’s very important to us.

https://home4ent.com.ng/mp3-larry-gaaga-in-my-head-ft-patoranking/

(1) (Reply)

HOT CLASSIC MIX: Unlimited Dj Bastic - Mix Vol.75 / Genesis Of Richhommie Rhymes / Download New Remix- Black Face- African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.