Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott (1194 Views)

Arsenal's Walcott & Bellerin Challenged To £30,000 Race By Sprinter Richard Kilt / Kano Pillars Wins Nigeria League (NPFL) For The Third Successive Time. / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by ruledworld: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

This news is from Pillars's OFFICIAL website; http://kanopillars.com/fc

Walcott WHY Kano Pillars?

Update: It was confirmed that the site was not hacked but someone who couldn't do anything except to post fake news uses the opportunity after the webmaster mistakenly allowed public registration as author instead of subscriber by default.
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2010
JOKE OF THE CENTURY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pillars to Sign Arsenal’s Walcott
October 24, 2010 No Comments

Pillars FC will sign Arsenal Striker Theo Walcott on a 1 year loan deal.

The 21-year-old, whose admirable attitude motivated by his World Cup omission last summer, has played in the Premier League and Champions League.

It was his selection for Germany 2006 that catapulted Theo into the limelight. Since then, his quick feet have slowly built his reputation as a top-level performer. And he has chosen some big Champions League games in which he displayed his finest work – Barcelona 2010 and Liverpool 2008. Pillars boss Babangida told the club website: “It’s fantastic that Arsenal have allowed such a talented young player to come out who has played more than 70 first-team games.”
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by 12large1: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
madness don dey worry person or maybe that so called "kanopillars website" na fake
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by ruledworld: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
somebody should contact arsenal or pillars to confirm the news. But why the news come in their official website
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by Dsense(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
Can't help it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by lonelydude: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
honeric01:

JOKE OF THE CENTURY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. grin grin grin

INFACT THIS THREAD DESERVES A PLACE IN THE FRONTPAGE.
MODERATORS PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
lonelydude:

I CANNOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. grin grin grin

INFACT THIS THREAD DESERVES A PLACE IN THE FRONTPAGE.
MODERATORS PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

I do not have that power tongue
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by medjai(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
God, my ribs grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by lakeside4love(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
In their dreams, not even our weakest player 'djourou'.i wont deny its very funny though.
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Oct 25, 2010
checks calendar, must be april ist
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by 1025: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2010
unfortunately, kano pilars as a club does not even worth the weekly wage of walcot. again, walcot will either be kidnapped or face the brutality of boko harram so all in all, it is easier for amos adamu to become the fifa president or even a pope than walcot to be in kano pilars.
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by blacksta(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2010
i think their website has been hacked - Even if they could afford his weekly wage - i am very sure theo will never take retrogressive step of coming to play in Nigeria. Playing in Nigeria for some one of theo caliber is like committing football suicide . He will loose his england position, all the commerical deals and many more good benefits
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by adexchamp(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2010
Well i just begin to wonder why some people post unwarranted stories just to make the headlines on Nairaland,this news is as fake as the poster, PERIOD!!!!!
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2010
1025:

unfortunately, kano pilars as a club does not even worth the weekly wage of walcot. again, walcot will either be kidnapped or face the brutality of boko harram so all in all, it is easier for amos adamu to become the fifa president or even a pope than walcot to be in kano pilars.

Poor mind of yours. cry
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by usbcable(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2010
blacksta:

i think their website has been hacked - Even if they could afford his weekly wage - i am very sure theo will never take retrogressive step of coming to play in Nigeria. Playing in Nigeria for some one of theo caliber is like committing football suicide . He will loose his england position, all the commerical deals and many more good benefits
make them try removam den.
its rubbishing them and no body else. angry angry angry

but the new is actually pillariously hilarious amazing.
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by medjai(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2010
who will he bench in the Pillars team?
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
maybe Ogaga? lol tongue
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by Coolabbie: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2010
Nice,culdnt help grinning wen i saw dis. But why pillars & not enyimba
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by GTay(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
Maybe the poster meant to say "Pillars to sign Arsenal's Mascot" cool
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by dominique(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by 12large1: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
lol pillars to sign arsenal masscot
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
WALCOTT in Kano Pillars grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yes Walcott is coming, he is going to wear shirt no 9, but when is what we don't know, i heard it may be until Kano becomes the capital city of jeddah grin grin
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by Olalimits(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2010
This is crazy(the thoughts of this shit).
Not even Lansbury will play for Corruption Pillars!!!
Re: Pillars To Sign Arsenal's Walcott by philip0906(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2010
Arsenal's Walcot or Mascot 2 sign 4 Pillars. . .I no fit laff

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Trial Link In France, Norway And Russia. / C Ronaldo Upgrades His Game With Tricky Designer Cleats / World Cup Tickets Revealed By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.