Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) (3558 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Gossipninja: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Here is the moment IPOB members stones the venue of the Tokyo International conference holding in Japan in anticipation of the arrival of President Buhari.

President Buhari is billed to attend the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD7), which will take place in the City of Yokohama.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-ipob-members-stormed-the-venue-of-tokyo-international-conference/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Gossipninja: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Hisxellency: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2019
T
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Eehen. I hear say Japan president sef dey G7
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by showafrica(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Buhari, go say, which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Destined2win: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin

This is funny and brave at the same time
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by EdiAbali: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
fuckerstard:
Eehen. I hear say Japan president sef dey G7
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Dreal1247: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2019
When operation python dance begins again, somebody will forget his shoes and sandals while fleeing from the scene.

1 Like

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by helinues: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Illiteracy is indeed a disease. The summit is scheduled for 28-30.

And old people are also among them.. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Gossipninja: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Donpresh95(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
SW that was going from street to street and from and from one thread to another shouting REVOLUTION like hopeless human beings, Where are you people now.

This is how revolution starts. It doesn't need publicity or advertisement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Biafrannuke: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:
wow...and jubril left on 25th?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Finelinks: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
I like the spirit
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
For me, Ipob should leave Buhari alone and face Igbo leaders only.

When you done with Igbo leaders and they become more pro-active then you can extend your strength to the presidency.

Protesting against Buhari I know will yield nothing...

Rather protest and disgrace igbo leaders anywhere u see them to keep them up to their toes.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by oyatz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Has Jubril of Sudan been been beating up and/or arrested by IPOB, Japan chapter?

1 Like

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Sleevia: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:
For me, Ipob should leave Buhari alone and face Igbo leaders only.

When you done with Igbo leaders and they become more pro-active then you can extend your strength to the presidency.

Protesting against Buhari I know will yield nothing...

Rather protest and disgrace igbo leaders anywhere u see them to keep them up to their toes.

This was my earlier words since 2016. If they had done this before, they would have recorded even triple membership growth

1 Like

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Kamanuozuzu: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

And old people are also among them.. Chai

What do u know?
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na the people we wan arrest Buhari be this?

Nonsense n IPOB

2 Likes

Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sleevia:

This was my earlier words since 2016. If they had done this before, they would have recorded even triple membership growth

I didn't see any sense protesting Buhari. Finish with Igbo leaders before extending the gratitude to Buhari.
Re: The Moment IPOB Members Stormed Venue Of Tokyo International Conference (Video) by Sleevia: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I didn't see any sense protesting Buhari. Finish with Igbo leaders before extending the gratitude to Buhari.
yeah bro.

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! / This Particular Man Must Go Down With Magu / IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.