Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . (735 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . by Agluvs9ja(f): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2010
My very close friend just told me how her boyfriend has asked her to get pregnant b4 he can marry her. I asked her if she agreed to such a silly condition, she said  she doesnt have a choice, and that as a matter of fact she has already started trying since the last 4 months to get pregnant for the guy. She told me of her endless intake of folic acids, visits to different gynaecologist, different churches, how she is now visiting a native home to 'rob' her womb etc. I told her she was acting too desperate, she replied dat she cannot sit and watch another woman gets pregnant and marry her boyfriend. i told her that if her boyfriend truly loves her, he will not look at another woman or even give her such stupid condition. she laffed and said "wait until it happens to you, you forget say u dey Nigeria?". Abeg my pple, is this the only way to get a naija guy to marry u?. . i rily want to know, judging from the fact dat 90% of the marriages i attended dis year, the girls were all pregnant!. . .
Re: He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . by LouisThoro: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
Its true, but it is silly.

What if the fault is from the man? so he will just be nacking the girl, morning, noon, day and night, nothing happens? and he wouldnt know d fault is from him? only silly women agree to that kind of conditions.
Re: He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . by Dsense(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
LouisThoro:

Its true, but it is silly.

What if the fault is from the man? so he will just be nacking the girl, morning, noon, day and night, nothing happens? and he wouldnt know d fault is from him? only silly women agree to that kind of conditions.
AGREED WITH U.
Re: He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . by djojo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
it is true
and the reasons was cause by some ladies that might av spoil their womb before they got married and they will be running enter sketer to av at least a child.
that was why most guys especially the Yoruba's believe having pregnancy before the wedding will be an evidence that the wife to be can still be pregnant
(lack of trust of cause this) the lady may not av good past
Re: He Said She Must Be Pregnant If She Wants Him To Marry Her!. . . by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Die B/4 Wives: A Myth Or A Reality. / Money Corrupts. Big Money Corrupts Absolutely. / Should A Bachelor Marry A Woman Who Has Gotten One Or Two Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.