Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber (46059 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Kenyan Man Tried To Steal A Phone From A Passenger In A Bus, Gets Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Bennethanderson(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
undecided
Kendumazy:
Sebi they done turn Nigeria prison to correctional center. Maybe them go go learn more methods for prison and when they come out, innoson fit employ am or with government support, they fit be the next innoson. Thievery engineers.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Incomplete without their customers. Who buys from them?
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Isoduwa(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerian is full of thieves from A to Z
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by joytothewise(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
All this ish happening from robbery, herdmens, kidnaps, fraud etc is just as a result of failed economy... for how long do we have to blame this people a lot of people wants to work but the government is just something else
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by ajumma(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
rhythyson:
Saidu Atiku,
Can you now say Atiku is not a thief grin grin grin grin

make KK BELLO catch you
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
post=81625043:
Even Engineers based abroad can't do this in 30mins.

Most good and intelligent brains God gave to some Nigerians are used for fraud and stealing.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

He said he was a barbecue man before he started the business of stealing brain boxes.

Are you thinking what am thinking ?

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you buy a stolen good and you know it is a stolen good, then you're also a thief in fact you're their boss because you encourage them to steal.

If there is no buyer, they won't steal it, I'll advise NP to take them to meet their buyers and arrest them too. angry
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Naughtysite:

He said he was a barbecue man before he started the business of stealing brain boxes.

Are you thinking what am thinking ?

grin grin grin
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Ethanol200: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lmao... what did he say

Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
So na these mugus they do all those works grin
Chai after men done enjoy finish make them go relax na wahala grin
Thank God hand meet these ones... Condemned souls, because of 40k see where dem land embarassed
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please inquire if they stole the brain box of all these politheifcians I'm sure it won't take up to 3secs to remove.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by anselm791(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:
The should arrest the buyer ...he's or she is fueling the crime.
buyer is probably someone whose car's brain box was also stolen.
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Princeofasia: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
nigeria ccan give things useless names. there is nothing like brain box. useless people
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Everyday before I go to bed, I will remove my car brain box and take into my apartment and fix it back in the morning before I drive to work, I no fit cry
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Freecitytech: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by naijajobx: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Desla99: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
Sebi they done turn Nigeria prison to correctional center. Maybe them go go learn more methods for prison and when they come out, innoson fit employ am or with government support, they fit be the next innoson. Thievery engineers.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details
Wetin innoson do you okpo
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Boyooosa(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Atiku why?
that ronaldo meme pix...
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
These are the kind of criminals and unfortunate fellows that broke into my Corolla and made away with the brain box and window power buttons then.
ceejay80s:
Everyday before I go to bed, I will remove my car brain box and take into my apartment and fix it back in the morning before I drive to work, I no fit cry
This is what I do now.It takes just about 5 mins so why not.
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
everything about toyota is bad in Nigeria, Nigerian used very expensive, so easy to steal, hidden problems in engine and transmission not known to customers, Toyota is an overrated shit heap.
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
up toyota, wonder why Nigerians are so obsessed with this overated shit heap.
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Crixxx: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Coneheads on the beat
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Wetstone: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
That was how my friend brought his company vehicle home and took it to church, only for him to come out and brain box is gone, we went through hell replacing it as we don't want his office to know. Jail them
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by 3kay945(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
CableWire:
Wow... 4minutes? What a genius?
Buh how many minutes does it take you to use your brain wisely? Positively? Impactfully?
Fool!

What is genius about this You guys just enjoy using words loosely. A thief will just cut the wires and forcefully remove the brainbox. He doesnt care what else get damaged.

lipsrsealed
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by 3kay945(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
thorpido:
These are the kind of criminals and unfortunate fellows that broke into my Corolla and made away with the brain box and window power buttons then.
This is what I do now.It takes just about 5 mins so why not.

Eyah, sorry guys. Why not use alarm security? Or you park far away?
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by planetx: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
What exactly is a car brain box?
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by thorpido(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
3kay945:

Eyah, sorry guys. Why not use alarm security? Or you park far away?
Yes,the car is parked a bit far.
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Basher8583: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
tillaman:
Chai!!
Is anything even safe in this country!!
Everything has already gone Loco!!
I really hope this country becomes crime free although it may seem impossible but I still have some faith in her
This ones are learners compared to the mexicans in USA that can strip all the rims of a car in under 1 min
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by tillaman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Basher8583:

This ones are learners compared to the mexicans in USA that can strip all the rims of a car in under 1 min
chill oo my uncle keeps telling the same thing about how the Mexicans fished almost all the vital parts of his Honda iV tech, I didn’t believe cause he was supposed to give me some cash, I thought he was just trying to be funny!! He said those guys are sleek both old and young are not to be trusted
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by Basher8583: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
tillaman:
chill oo my uncle keeps telling the same thing about how the Mexicans fished almost all the vital parts of his Honda iV tech, I didn’t believe cause he was supposed to give me some cash, I thought he was just trying to be funny!! He said those guys are sleek both old and young are not to be trusted

Meen you have to see them in action. Those guys are amazingly fast.
A guy parked his car just to quickly pick some stuff in his apt and boom. Tryes gone just like that. He saw the getaway car going but couldn't do anything. Since then when Im in US I only use rentals that have stock rims. No fancy rims. Those things attract them like mad
Re: It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber by tillaman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Meen you have to see them in action. Those guys are amazingly fast.
A guy parked his car just to quickly pick some stuff in his apt and boom. Tryes gone just like that. He saw the getaway car going but couldn't do anything. Since then when Im in US I only use rentals that have stock rims. No fancy rims. Those things attract them like mad
honestly I thought my uncle was just giving excuses, he even sent pictures bro but I still didn’t believe, I thought the dude wanted to change his car but then I believe it will be The work of the illegal immigrants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Arrested For Raping Donkey That Fainted, Shows Police How He Did It / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.