Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano (30699 Views)

Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by femi4: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

And He is a BOYCHILD!!!

Dear Lord,

Please Whenever I'm ready, Bless me with ALL MORE GIRLS BOYS. Amen.
Yours Faithfully.
Thanks.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by KanuSE: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Juliet is still slaying upandan grin - thunder fire Devil himself. grin
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by mixta140: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congrats
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Funmmyastic: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Congratulobia.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Skmoda360(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

And He is a BOYCHILD!!!

Dear Lord,

Please Whenever I'm ready, Bless me with ALL BOYS. Amen.
Yours Faithfully.
Thanks.
you will just discovered that all you said was opposite...so becareful what you wish for..
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by ComzyB(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by DevilhimseIf: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Juliet is still slaying upandan grin - thunder fire Devil himself. grin
[/s]
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by BarryLondon007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
NACE13:
While somewhere, someone is killing himself over Juliet. This is to show BBB without B =O(zilch). BBB will attract a man, if the last B is missing.....forget it. Ask Amber Rose
What you on about chief?
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by naijajobx: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by AnthonyAk(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
he def has a type
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by NACE13: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
BarryLondon007:
What you on about chief?
What exactly don't you get, guvnor? BBB-->Beauty, B**bies, B**ty, and last B is for Brains. Cheers, mate
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
He definitely has a type.
I wonder how his glorified concubine copes with him.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by faithfull18(f): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
And how is this our business
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by Ryan03(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Angelfrost:
What exactly has this got to do with Juliet Ibrahim?... Can't y'all let the young lady live her life?... I don't see them constantly making references to Jennifer Lopez when P.Diddy and Ben Affleck are talked about.
thats how stupid the Nigerian youth can be, yet they expect good things in the country
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by BluntBlunt: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

And He is a BOYCHILD!!!

Dear Lord,

Please Whenever I'm ready, Bless me with ALL BOYS. Amen.
Yours Faithfully.
Thanks.

Lol, I used to think like you but when I saw my princess my heart melted.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by BluntBlunt: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
When the lord sets you free from a slut, you start progressing in all folds.

Congrats sir.

Coming from a female , I am shocked. Or are you a man pretending to be female. BTW what makes you say she is a slut. Oversabi.
Re: Kwadwo Safo Jnr Welcomes 3rd Child With Zainab Bonkano by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
loginia:

Make 100% Profit in 25 mins Repeatedly With Binary Option Click Here to Learn More

Please kindly reply my email. I have make payment for this and yet to get the material for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Sophie Alakija Looking Admirable In Native Look / Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.