Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Top 2 Ways To Change Drive Icons In Windows 10 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Top 2 Ways To Change Drive Icons In Windows 10 (603 Views)

How To Lock A Folder With A Password In Windows 10 / Why Are My Iphone Icons Shaking And Do I Stop It ? / 2 Ways To Create Whatsapp With US & UK Number 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 2 Ways To Change Drive Icons In Windows 10 by Bobbyfine: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Not every user is impressed with the new File Explorer drive icons in Windows 10. Majority of users want to change the default drive icons of the File Explorer to something that they actually like.

Fortunately, changing the File Explorer drive icons easy to fix in Windows 10. You can get it done with and without using any third-party software.

https://ict-doctor.com/top-2-ways-to-change-drive-icons-in-windows-10/

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Have Samsung S7 Edge And I Need S9+ Pls Contact Me If U Want To Swap / Shipping Agent / For Adsense Application Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.