Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

One Word Gabriel Martinelli Used To Describe David Luiz After Liverpool Bad Show - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Word Gabriel Martinelli Used To Describe David Luiz After Liverpool Bad Show (651 Views)

Arsenal Signs Gabriel Martinelli / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Word Gabriel Martinelli Used To Describe David Luiz After Liverpool Bad Show by Abolarin24(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
The home of quality news and entertainment

ABOLARIN'S WORLD
HOME
ABOUT US
CONTACT US
POLITICS
EDUCATION
ENTERTAINMENT
SPORTS
CURRENT NEWS
Abolarin's World
The home of quality news and entertainment

ABOLARIN'S WORLD

SPORTS
One word Gabriel Martinelli used to describe David Luiz after Liverpool bad performance.
Abolarin - August 26, 2019

David Luiz had a tough time of it on his second appearance for Arsenal.

After a good debut against Burnley, Luiz was at fault for two of the goals as Liverpool ran out 3-1 winners at Anfield on Saturday.

The Brazilian defender gave away the penalty that Mohamed Salah scored from to hand Liverpool a 2-0 lead, before getting turned easily by the Egyptian, allowing Salah to stride through on goal and make it 3-0.

It was a bit of a disaster from the transfer deadline day signing from Chelsea.

Luiz sent a message to the Arsenal fans after the game, saying:

“Life is tough and football is tough also sometimes. But I know one thing, I will never give up.

“Was always like that my life…I came here with a goal, and I will fight until the end for that. Thank you to the fans, for all the support. I will never hide, winning or losing.”

Luiz admitted after the game that he would have fouled Salah in the build-up to the third goal, had he not been booked for conceding the penalty, which he felt was harsh because there was no power in his shirt pull on Salah.

But the 32-year-old received plenty of support from teammates and former colleagues on Instagram following the result.

Read More.
SOURCE;https://abolarinsworld.com/one-word-gabriel-martinelli-used-to-describe-david-luiz-after-liverpool-bad-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Promise: Former Nigeria International Dies At Age 31 / ‘better Than Hazard’ Chelsea Fans Make Huge Claim On £58 Million Man / Neymar Tops 100 Most Expensive Football Transfers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.