Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Condition Of Road To My Country Home, Enjema District In Ankpa Kogi State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Condition Of Road To My Country Home, Enjema District In Ankpa Kogi State (1090 Views)

Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Condition Of Road To My Country Home, Enjema District In Ankpa Kogi State by muriunited(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is the road leading to Enjema, please we need help from Government of Kogi State, most especially His Excellency Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello to come to our aid.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Latest News Today / You Need To Know About Lisbon Airport / dambuski in da house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.