|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,540 members, 7,282,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 January 2023 at 07:46 PM
|Vacancy For A Brand Manager (sector: Fmcg) by tolex29(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2019|
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: NBMS
The officeholder is expected to develop and execute annual, mid and long term brand plans to achieve aggressive growth targets for the organization.
• Develop and execute brand-specific campaigns that span multiple channels including PR, digital, retail; social that drive commercial results and deliver conversions working in collaboration with the integrated team.
• Analyze data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
• Deliver; measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
• Implement winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives and in line with creative platform.
• Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions.
• Manage internal brand communications to ensure visibility of all key brand marketing activities to staff across all locations.
• Assist Head of Marketing in the development, management, and implementation of strategic projects and brand development, appropriate to both consumer and work closely with cross-functional team and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
• Strong intellectual and analytical skills
• Excellent influencing and communication skills
• Use of initiative and confident decision making
• Time management – priority setting
• Project management skill
• Strong Analytical skills
• Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
• Problem Solving & Analysis
• Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
• B.sc Degree or M.sc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent degree.
• Minimum of 4-5years’ senior experience in brand management with knowledge of trade marketing, consumer marketing, research and product development in the FMCG sector.
• Relevant professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘NBMS‘ as the subject of the application before 5th September 2019.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32