Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

HOW I LOST SO MUCH IN FOREX/BINARY. (REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HOW I LOST SO MUCH IN FOREX/BINARY. (REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY) (387 Views)

I Lost My Land Documents, How Do I Retrieve Them? / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW I LOST SO MUCH IN FOREX/BINARY. (REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY) by Legalolumoran(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Few years ago, I lost so much money in forex/binary trading.

I avoided the temptation of investing funds in it, until i started feeling foolish for not being part,

Given the fact that people i know so well were doing it and it was working for them.

When i couldn't resist, i joined the bandwagon.

What is more? The trader is (or was) super good.

I mean if he wasn't, how would he have been meeting up with his payout for years without default, at the same time, doing so well for himself.

I put 2 and 3 together. I TRUSTED him, I let out funds without hesitating no further.

BUT, long story short.

One day, or at a certain period, it all crumbled, stories upon stories, even the actual trader is not understanding his own life anymore.

I lost everything.

Since then, I've been more resolute about real estate investment.

I love it. I encourage people not to gamble again with multiple investment option, real estate has to be the thing.

It's more assurance than Chioma.

BUT Here's my point:

I TRUSTED so much, i didn't seem to have any choice not to. I didn't have no trading skills,

I made my decision based on HIS CLOUT (in this case: his perceived success),

but I lost hope completely when i realized the circle wasn't small, we were in hundreds hoping to get our funds back. Lol

My money was gone 'till November'.

I mean like gone for good.

So what am i saying?

A lot have invested, not because they were cock sure of the status of the property they bought, but because the company selling it is BIG.

Patapata they'll refund us. So i thought, i have also been a victim of land fraud before, even as a lawyer.

However, real life occurrences and constant specialized practice hand me the advantage which have been helpful in averting so much atrocities for my clients.

Let me stop here.

DO NOT TRUST ANY SELLER/COMPANY.

Deal With The Person Or The Company As If Realpathlawyer Had Once Whispered To You That He Is A Scammer.

Because he could be.

-----
Have you registered for the Due Diligence Workshop yet?

Acquire "due diligence" skills.

For: Lawyers, Agents (realtors), & Investors.

If you are just hearing about this, please view my last post for details.

If not, please follow this link to do so >> https:///2PkLcyK

(1) (Reply)

Thanks for update / Turkey Solids Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Queen's Park, Kuje Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.