Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library (27853 Views)

Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / I Visited Obasanjo Library And Resort In Abeokuta, Ogun State (pics, Video) / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Chiboto414: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sterope:
50 million naira just for donation?
..lol.he supported buhari with sum that is more than this during his election and nobody sees that..politicians are scam!
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by bluebay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Obasanjo may hate Atiku.....but he doesn't hate his money?

The so called donation was for political support.

OBJ lacks morals!

What’s wrong in accepting donation? Take it easy brother . I see this as witch hunting .
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Salebo: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
athaboi:
This useless good for nothing EFCC is only good on witch hunting, once you are not an apc member they comes up with unfounded claims. Why have they ignored the picture of bullion van going into tinubus apartment before the election but are quick to look for crumbs else where. Why did they not invite aregbesola after his tenor for questioning but rather gave him a ministerial appointment while detaining fayose for days after his tenor? No single trust in what efcc is doing

You are LAZY..... upstairs.....
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Sterope(f): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Of course, he did. However it doesn't change the fact that the donation was not about the library. It is a good cover though.

Chiboto414:
..lol.he supported buhari with sum that is more than this during his election and nobody sees that..politicians are scam!
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Emir01: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Toscarel:

To you big deal, to him chicken change

Have you checked his investments in Nigeria

Which investment? 50M is a big deal?
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Sirseedorf(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Already
Atiku is coming
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by orisa37: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Donation or Service Charge, it is legitimate. EFCC is just unnecessarity witch hunting and violating the Rights of uncommon individuals.

OBJ, GEJ & ATIKU are not almajiris.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Toscarel: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Emir01:

Which investment? 50M is a big deal?

Are you asking me if 50 million is a big deal and also asking of his investments just so you would talk
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
@Festus1010 above is mad and should be banned from this platform!!!
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by pavoda: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
No wonder Vice President atiku is in Dubai! They cant help themselves these sycophants.

Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by magzey: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
We done arrive at the door, then what happened? Looters of all sort.God bless Nigeria
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by naijajobx: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by rozayx5(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
a bullion van or apc at tinubus house can not carry more than 20 million.

so yeah, how much is 40million to tinubu

if you want to justify stupidity.

A Ghana must go conveniently carries 25m undecided

A billion van carries 200m+
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by tiger28: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Godoverevery:
lol.....so the best time to do dat was weeks to election
VERY GOOD point here....I bet many here will miss this point.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by tiger28: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
ATIKU gave OBJ in order to support him IN SPITE of all OBJ said against him before. Many here will KILL THEMSELVES to support ATIKU JUST BECAUSE Obj supported him...........where is your share of the $150K given to OBJ Meanwhile.......you can't even feed yourselves.....Wake up ppl!
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by 9iceprince(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
tiger28:
ATIKU gave OBJ in order to support him IN SPITE of all OBJ said against him before. Many here will KILL THEMSELVES to support ATIKU JUST BECAUSE Obj supported him...........where is your share of the $150K given to OBJ Meanwhile.......you can't even feed yourselves.....Wake up ppl!
Best comment so far
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by koresh: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
And your Mr integrity Buhari did not received one ...be saying trash while we all suffer for their failure..your mumu never do?
NwaNimo1:
Obasanjo may hate Atiku.....but he doesn't hate his money?

The so called donation was for political support.

OBJ lacks morals!

Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
In the end, this tells you the real reason for objs about turn. A man he consistently condemned as corrupt only had to bribe him and he became the man's greatest supporter. So if Buhari had dashed Obj some money for his blind trust library, Obj would have been defending and supporting Buhari. Bloody prostitute.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
This guy, I no know you o but I sure know say you are very very stupid. You should have condemned this bribery act first if it is not a fake news before condemning efcc.

athaboi:
This useless good for nothing EFCC is only good on witch hunting, once you are not an apc member they comes up with unfounded claims. Why have they ignored the picture of bullion van going into tinubus apartment before the election but are quick to look for crumbs else where. Why did they not invite aregbesola after his tenor for questioning but rather gave him a ministerial appointment while detaining fayose for days after his tenor? No single trust in what efcc is doing
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by LegoMetahuman: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

A Ghana must go conveniently carries 25m undecided

A billion van carries 200m+
which ghana must go will carry 25million

dude this is just 1million naira

show me the ghana must go that will contain 25 of this?
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by useurkidney3121: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sterope:
50 million naira just for donation?
Jesus! Poverty has indeed bitten ur brain
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by wapana(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
There is no justice,transparency & equity in handling of fighting corruption in this country.There hav been so many cases that this EFCC suppose to investigate bt they refuse and keep on fighting political opponents.Time wil tell.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by rozayx5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
which ghana must go will carry 25million

dude this is just 1million naira

show me the ghana must go that will contain 50 of this?

Attend English classes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by LegoMetahuman: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
rozayx5:

Attend English classes
[/s]

attend to your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Meliian(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hahaha no wonder after all obasanjo said about Atiku prior to the elections, he took them back and supported him. Unknown to us, Atiku had bribed obasanjo from behind
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Onlyonebuhari: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
athaboi:

The money that suppose to provide job for you was stolen and you are still supporting the destroyers of your future
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Tareq1105: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
athaboi:

Now I know why Obasanjo changed his position on Atiku's crashed presidential ambition.

Obasanjo get price afterall.

This is why he said he forgave Atiku. Obasanjo is a thief. I knew something was wrong because Obasanjo doesn't forgive but we were all shocked when he said he forgave Atiku just like that. Money money money, the truth is here.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by BabaAduras: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Toscarel:

So you are saying he should have collected more, in other to forgive

I am saying Obj is a corrupt old fool who could be bought as cheaply as FKK.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Gandollaar(f): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Godoverevery:

not a crime at all bro....but the timing was wrong
But the timing was right for thiffnubu to bring two bullion vans to his home on the eve of election.
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Gandollaar(f): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

Now I know why Obasanjo changed his position on Atiku's crashed presidential ambition.

Obasanjo get price afterall.

This is why he said he forgave Atiku. Obasanjo is a thief. I knew something was wrong because Obasanjo doesn't forgive but we were all shocked when he said he forgave Atiku just like that. Money money money, the truth is here.
Stop shouting, nobody cares. If Obj needed money so desperately, there would be over 100 people in his abeokuta hometown alone who would fall over themselves to provide it including the APC state governor.

How much is 50m when jobless Yusuf buhari owns an okada worth much more
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Caspian22(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2019
IamPatriotic:
You don't know Obasanjo has a library and you're proud to say it on Nairaland, what exactly do you know then?

That you're not patriotic
Re: Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library by Godoverevery: 6:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
But the timing was right for thiffnubu to bring two bullion vans to his home on the eve of election.
so because an arm robber stole from me yesterday and I was unlucky to catch him another one doing d same thing today....I should let him go cos I couldn't catch d one of yesterday??
if d fg refuse to go after tinubu dere nothing I can do about it .......dey are the one in power and it happens all over the world .....all animals are not equal dat is d fact either u like it or not.... anyone dey go after I am totally fine so far he/she is a thief.....Wen d next govt comes he can also go after tinubu and is cabal....dat ow d cleaning can be done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.