Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets (9079 Views)

Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Drinokrane: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Federal High Court in Abuja has dismissed its earlier interim forfeiture order on Senator Peter Nwaoboshi’s assets, including funds in four banks, granted to the Federal Government, Igbere TV reports.

The Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP) had on July 14 taken temporary possession of several property allegedly owned by Nwaoboshi, including accounts in Zenith, Access, UBA and Sterling Banks.

Nwaoboshi represents Delta North Senatorial District at the National Assembly.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo had on July 5 ordered the interim forfeiture of the assets.

The judge, however, on Monday set aside his earlier order following a motion filed on July 11 by Nwaoboshi’s lawyer, Robert Clarke.

Nwaoboshi, the Zenith Bank, Access Bank, United Bank of Africa and Sterling Bank are joined as the 1st to the 5th respondents respectively in SPIP’s ex-parte application.

http://igberetvnews.com/935747/court-vacates-forfeiture-order-on-senator-nwaoboshis-assets/

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by NwaNimo1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
The same judge that passed judgement against him struck out his previous judgement?

I smell corruption.

Check his domestic and foreign accounts asap.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by athaboi(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
No be Nigeria judiciary Nothing surprising here

8 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by rentAcock(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
They all eat from the same pot.

On other news, come and participate in the Nairaland Quiz show and win N5,000 today @ 5pm https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-win-n5000

2 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tell the court to

order instant

transfer

To my account
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Badonasty(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Drinokrane:
The Federal High Court in Abuja has dismissed its earlier interim forfeiture order on Senator Peter Nwaoboshi’s assets, including funds in four banks, granted to the Federal Government, Igbere TV reports.

The Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP) had on July 14 taken temporary possession of several property allegedly owned by Nwaoboshi, including accounts in Zenith, Access, UBA and Sterling Banks.

Nwaoboshi represents Delta North Senatorial District at the National Assembly.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo had on July 5 ordered the interim forfeiture of the assets.

The judge, however, on Monday set aside his earlier order following a motion filed on July 11 by Nwaoboshi’s lawyer, Robert Clarke.

Nwaoboshi, the Zenith Bank, Access Bank, United Bank of Africa and Sterling Bank are joined as the 1st to the 5th respondents respectively in SPIP’s ex-parte application.

http://igberetvnews.com/935747/court-vacates-forfeiture-order-on-senator-nwaoboshis-assets/

Ok
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow!
Nigeria the shithole

5 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Damsyjay(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stupidity is when you vomit and you still eat it back

3 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by BabaIbo: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Buhari went for an international conference in Tokyo while the Japanese PM is in France for G7 submit!
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Zabilon007(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na 50/50 Las las

3 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by JubrinElSudan: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
If I be am, I'm moving the money to cryptocurrencies. Let SPIP come and freeze my BTC wallet grin
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by GOFRONT(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
This Igbere TV sef..
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Adan11: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Naija
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by SHOPPERS(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
I like the image used.
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by prigoz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
EFCC and witch hunt are like, when are they going to investigate Tinubu, and association of past criminal (APC)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:
The same judge that passed judgement against him struck out his previous judgement?

I smell corruption.

Nigeria is sick

2 Likes

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by blujoi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Now I see the reason the Obonla guy lost his job.....high wire politics wink

1 Like

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by yunnyp(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:

I smell corruption.

it's not your profession.
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by sofiscatedmoron: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
nice
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
These folks take Nigerians for fools.

Is this not the same senator that claimed that all the property published as belonging to him were not his?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Risingblue008(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
The law
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by RichDad1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
The law is like a cobweb , only the small insects get caught in it.
Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by RichDad1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gracealone:
These folks take Nigerians for fools.

Is this not the same senator that claimed that all the property published as belonging to him were not his?

You remember too? The question now is , who owns the properties.
Fear Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets by Royruky(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaNimo1:

I smell corruption.

Let me try to explain the process for you before you go about alleging corruption against the judge.

The earlier Order was made ex - parte meaning it was only the Applicant that was heard.

The present Order was granted after the court heard both the Applicant and the Respondents.

You will agree with me that in seeking the first Order the Applicant may have hidden some facts from the Court.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

January 15th 1966: The Day Nigeria Was Changed Forever By A 29 Year Old! / Governor Dapo Abiodun: Amosun Didn’t Properly Capture Ogun Debt Profile / Fayemi: Governors To Implement Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciary In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.