Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH (962 Views)

Second Service Has Started / Springs Int'l Worship Centre Presents Generation Next 2018 / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH by NewAgeAkanbi: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
FreshFire Worship Center is one of the fastest growing church in the City of Port Harcourt.

The senior pastor of this great commission has been known with his undiluted word from God and tangible prophecies.

Apostle Frank Umeh is a worded teacher and prophet and his church is known far and wide as the praying church.

One of their visions for 2020 is to have over 2000 worshippers in one sitting every worship day.

Starting from this Sunday, her second service starts. 7:30am and 9:30am for first and second service.

This is formally an invitation. Whatever problem you are experiencing would be dealt with. No doubt, God is here!

God is truly fulfilling what He has promised. Therefore, Loud it in every nook n cranny! Shout it out over the mountain tops that they are the people God has helped.

1 Share

Re: FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH by iSpread(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Give me reasons I should come
Re: FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH by NewAgeAkanbi: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are several reasons bro. But has it come to your knowledge that so many people are looking for the undiluted word from God? Some are in need of solutions to their numerous problems in a genuine way.

At FreshFire Worship Center, you hear the undiluted word from God and you also get answers to your challenges.

Thanks so much Sir.
Re: FRESH FIRE WORSHIP CENTRE: Starts Second Service in the City - PH by NewAgeAkanbi: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
iSpread:
Give me reasons I should come

There are several reasons bro. But has it come to your knowledge that so many people are looking for the undiluted word from God? Some are in need of solutions to their numerous problems in a genuine way.
At FreshFire Worship Center, you hear the undiluted word from God and you also get answers to your challenges.
Thanks so much Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Question: "Does Romans 2:7 Teach Works Salvation?" / Should A Pastor Own A Hotel? / Movie Review Of Mission Malaika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.