Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! (2750 Views)

Everton Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd April 2016 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by somze(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2007
This is by far the funniest thread yet.

Manure probably bribbed those policemen like they do to referees. grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Mustay(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2007
Razor you seem to be a good researcher. Can you find something else to do with your research, like d nigerian thing?
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by otuonye(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2007
I do not know why you guys are so mad with MANCHESTER UNITED. We respect Chelsea players and all their fans. I [personally] do not involve in unbridled criticism of the club.

But everytime I hear people say this or that against MAN UNITED, it makes me feel somehow. Brethren, listen, this is a game ooo. They are not going to give any of us money [even if our club] wins.

My suggestion is for everyone to support the team he likes best without saying negative things about the other club.

In terms of being a match or not, there is no club that can rival the success of MANCHESTER UNITED in the whole of England. I am for MANCHESTER UNITED anyway.

I wish MAN UTD wins this FA cup, but even if they do not, I will still be LOYAL TO THE END.

MAN UTD 4 LIFE.

Jojo

Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Tornadoz(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2007
I always knew he was a thug, hahaha
Lock him up and throw away the keys or give the keys to Arsene Wenger, hahaha.
If found guilty what would be his sentence? Does any one know?
I hope his incarceration last till December when the premiership would have been decided.
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by mukina2: 11:10pm On May 16, 2007
bros you wicked o grin

razorr wenger's dog is very very segzy grin

why must i show you his pic?
when you are a self confessed perv tongue
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Nobody: 2:39am On May 17, 2007
God bless Maureen for making the English league the most interesting and funniest league in the world.
I heard Mourinho say he might be forced to use his dog as a reserve striker for the FA cup final. That was why he didnt want the dog to be taken away by the cops.
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Razorr(f): 8:02am On May 17, 2007
The funny thing about mourinho is that people love him as much as they hate him! grin grin

Since he came to England, the premiership has not been the same! The guy is so funny. grin grin

I don't want Mourinho to leave Chelsea abeg. I don't want some boring old man to take over at the club. angry

I'm sure you guys would agree with me! grin grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by somze(f): 9:24am On May 17, 2007
He's the greatest!!!
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by danniecool(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2007
JM is a comedian

alway doing more funny thing or the other, first It was Hilario's Hilarious story

now his dog grin grin grin he alway make me laugh,

Mourinho 44, still have lots of age by he side and will be the greatest and most achiever in coaching field when He turn the age of Fregie and that man he called vulture, is it Arsenal coach what is name again wink okay, A. Wenger

pardon me if I offend anyone but is the fact grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Mustay(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2007
he'll make it big in hollywood
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by sopenz(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2007
mouirnhos dog has strayed from england,i know 2 well dat dis was the same dog we ate in 404 plaza yesterday,so jose should go n shop 4 another dog
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by viee(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2007
chei!
lol
lol
lol
lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by henrry: 7:35pm On May 17, 2007
abeg make una leave these white sychophants.They r just lookin for every loop hole to derail our Almighty CHELSEA
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by mukhtara1: 8:19pm On May 17, 2007
great united and one united for ever,mourinho and dog plus police and abrahimovic.while sir alex and ronaldo plus manchester united lifting the fa cup.Bleep you jose Bleep chelsea Bleep all ya fans.and chelsea or everton who was the main (the blus)
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by disturbed(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2007
this guy would give ali baba a run for his money. . . mourinho grin

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2132862,00.html
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by toshmann(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2007
slowpoke has found another excuse for defeat grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by bashmaaji(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2007
mourinho dis mourinho dat,stop being jealous of pple god hate people like dat.only great men r critisised even wn they r making d most achievements on earth.as for d match,final whistle will determine who takes d day.lets leave noise for market women because football today is not wat it used to be yesterday.tanx for understanding me.

Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by bashmaaji(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2007
it is clear dat mourinho is a threat to all d english club sides
.no wonder dey r fund of ganging against his club,i must confess he is a great man no doubt n for u arsenal fans go n tink of wat to do next season cos u dont even know ur faith in d next champions league,play offs will determine weither u will qualify or not.i advice u guys to allow man u run their things their own way,cos if u had d opportunity u wuld ve crushed dem,but they r great n too much,man u i hail u n i luv sir alex ferguson n i also compliment him for a job well done

Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by gentlegg(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2007
Waaoh the dog is so cute dat it surely needs nor quarantine.

I can forfeit my one month salary to touch such a dog. wink

Coming 2 Chelsea and ManU, ManU is just a club of the past while Chelsea is of present. All you dat hates Chelsea, am sure such hatred culminated out of jealousy. but am not bothered because I know sooner or later you will be a chelsea fan.

Chelsea is a club dat even primary 1 pupil playing football on the road loves to answer the name. Infact in my area where I live, the current nicknames on board now are LAMPARD, BALLACK, MOURINHO, DRODGA etc.

ManU can only win on 19th if the refree plays with them, cos of recent ManU are so much admired by referees only.
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by danniecool(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2007
Razorr have they found the dog?
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by somze(f): 8:41am On May 19, 2007
The dog has been found.

@gentlegg
for sometime i thought i was the only one that noticed how manure is highly favored by refs. Still they play good football. I look forward to the encounter.
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by blissonlin(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2007
It will be my happiness if the incoming administration can turn this nation to big london and transform the quality of the nation's image to the next level. My people how will u feel if our dear country is been known globally for good work of our leaders?

Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Anonymous2(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2007
I don't understand, why the pic or u think u are finner than mourinho's dog? angry undecided grin
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by mukina2: 11:07pm On May 19, 2007
Anonymous2:

I don't understand, why the pic  or u think u are finner than mourinho's dog?   angry undecided   grin

what kind of post is that? angry tongue undecided
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Anonymous2(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2007
And what kind of reply is that? angry
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Akolawole(m): 1:42am On May 22, 2007
I laughed when this Dog wahala start.

JM forever

1) How on earth did they allow JM to fool them,take the dog to the garden, throw Leya to the neighbour's garden, ask driver to pick and off Leya dissapear!

2) The dog is now in Portugal, he hiread a small helicopter @ a cost of £20k to take Leya to portugal

JM says " i am suprised that 8 policeman came to arrest a dog"

After the FA final last saturday: " London is safe now as the BIG THREAT is now in portugal "
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by mukina2: 12:26pm On May 22, 2007
Anonymous nor mind me o kiss
na now isee the pic cheesy
and i am shocked and lipsrsealed
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Anonymous2(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2007
aiight. hope u have recovered from the shock? whats the latest on this man's dog?
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by mukina2: 8:12pm On May 22, 2007
haa i am not a chekslites
ask them lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Mourinho Arrested Four Days To FA Cup Final! by Anonymous2(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2007
oh yeah u are not, that i know but i think u are a fan of the chekslites grin . . i've been following u up closely, u like them alot. so, one more time i'm going to ask, whats the latest about mourinho's pet wink c'mon, i know u know too well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This C.ronaldo Sef Too Like Women / Liverpool Vs Swansea City (0 - 0) On 5th November 2011 / West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal [2 - 2] On Saturday 19th March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.