Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (64575 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by stieyven(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
sleemfesh:

Imbecide.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Celebrity93(f): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Make dem go Sambisa to build Mosques.

Yeye Parasites
����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by OsunSkullMiner: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2019
H

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Abuloma80(f): 2:33am On Aug 27, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Yeye Parasites

Don't for get the number of churches in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa, Yobe where indigenes are over 99% are Muslims. How would it feel if these governors dacide to demolishe the churches there? Posterity will judge us, may we live long enough to witness that. Aameen!!!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by tsdarkside(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2019
somebody or peoples are trying to set nigeria on fire....

alot of fake news around nowadays....
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by bewla(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
This are the youth yelling to rule

can't say much if ur religion is cut in the middle u clame islamizasion
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by jubangha(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
eee dey pain u yes,hahahaha,when muslims masacar christian is a normal thing,common mouques u all are crying,nto....ooo
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Ignoramus! Who created Nairaland?

ovieigho:
Why are these muslims like this?

Common space to comment on their section here on Nairaland these idiots will tell you to accept allah befor you comment !who does that ?

You are all over the internet ranting on mosque demolition while your boko haram brothers kill and maim christians in benue and jos
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
You think it is right to demolish churches because a mosque was demolished, with your little understanding of Islam, is it right to demolish church or any places or worship?

Onlyonebuhari:
Even with the rubbles on ground this guy is still deny it. Any one living in Port Harcourt know Trans Amadi Mosque is the oldest and biggest Mosque where Nigerians and foreigners observe there Prayers.
Don't worry if the northerners too erased all churches from the north, none of you should cry Wolf. Google location is also lying......u already said no apology for that and Rivers remain Christian state.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
It is obvious Wike is lying.

However, it doesn't mean that demolition was done out of hate for Islam. More like politics, greed and corruption. We know he might have demolished the mosque if it was a church but then PH is a Christian majority state. He would have faced serious backlash. Mosque was easy, I don't think there aren't many locals who are also Muslims. I did not think he expected this kind of outrage from the Muslim community.

Empiree:
this article does not prove anything either. There is still more to the incident that we dont know. Several videos of Wike surfaced claiming his state is christian state. A video surfaced from muslim community in PH with evidence of building destruction. Let's wait and see things unfold. Remember politicians tend to defend themselves by any means necessary. There is also evidence of approved building plan posted online. So Wike is only speaking so far without backup. Again, let's wait until all facts come out. If the mosque was indeed built on a wrong land in a wrong zone, Wike adm should provide documentation. But this article says there was no building there. There are signs of debris indicating building was demolished.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ovieigho(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
Ignoramus! Who created Nairaland?

who created nairaland? Is that what i am talking about here? Ask those people that understand what i am talking about before displaying stupidity here?

Oh you mean seun helped the moderators on the islam section to restrict access to muslim alone while other sections seems open to all
Ask reasonable question or get the Bleep out of my mention
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2019
You are the one displaying stupidity. I can bet my kidneys that you aren't 50 yet your brain can still figure out how the internet works.

Seun is only one that can modify his site including adding a silly oath to make ridicule himself.

ovieigho:
who created nairaland? Is that what i am talking about here? Ask those people that understand what i am talking about before displaying stupidity here?

Oh you mean seun helped the moderators on the islam section to restrict access to muslim alone while other sections seems open to all
Ask reasonable question or get the Bleep out of my mention

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ovieigho(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
You are the one displaying stupidity. I can bet my kidneys that you aren't 50 yet your brain can still figure out how the internet works.

Seun is only one that can modify his site including adding a silly oath to make ridicule himself.

i gave up on you when i saw " i accept the bla bla bla on ur profile...
Its in yur blood... violence and "holy war"...
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is in you...like it is in your blood to be stupid and ignorant. Do you know if it is a generational curse?

ovieigho:
i gave up on you when i saw " i accept the bla bla bla on ur profile...
Its in yur blood... violence and "holy war"...
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ovieigho(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
It is in you...like it is in your blood to be stupid and ignorant. Do you know if it is a generational curse?

please get off my mention boko haram....
Go and sell land in sambisa...
I repeat ! I gave up on you when i saw that shit on ur profile
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
1) This wasn't about Islam. It can happen to you if you finally get that money to even buy a plot of land.

2) Even if it were, do you think it is right to demolish other people's places of worship?

3) There is 2023.

4) Amaechi kinda started it. Well, according to some information going around.

TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ovieigho(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
Is it a generational curse to be stupid and ignorant? Did your father give up on you when he realised you can't be redeemed?

i know you like the palm of my hand through your profile and what you belive..
Agbero that is quick to curse his father!
Street urchin that sells land that does not belong to him...omo onile..
There are good muslims but you are example of worst set of mulims..boko haramite grin
You have nothing tangible to talk about than to curse your miserable self

You have no means of livelihood..
Lazy land grabber
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am sorry I hurt you. You still haven't answered my question. Is it a generational curse to be stupid and ignorant?

ovieigho:
i know you like the palm of my hand through your profile and what you belive..
Agbero that is quick to curse his father!
Street urchin that sells land that does not belong to him...omo onile..
There are good muslims but you are example of worst set of mulims..boko haramite grin
You have nothing tangible to talk about than to curse your miserable self

You have no means of livelihood..
Lazy land grabber
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Onlyonebuhari: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
You think it is right to demolish churches because a mosque was demolished, with your little understanding of Islam, is it right to demolish church or any places or worship?

You can't of course. But the present atmosphere of the nation can warrant that if wike isn't tamed.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
What present nation? Whether Wike is tamed or not is not the problem. You cannot demolish churches in retaliation.

Onlyonebuhari:

You can't of course. But the present atmosphere of the nation can warrant that if wike isn't tamed.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ovieigho(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
I am sorry I hurt you. You still haven't answered my question. Is it a generational curse to be stupid and ignorant?

F
impostor!
You have nothing tangible to say
You repeat words like a lunatic

So if you want a solution to the answer u asked ?
Maybe probably its an assignment given by the head of your family to seek final solution to the generational curse and stupidity you all suffer in your family
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin
ovieigho:
impostor!
You have nothing tangible to say
You repeat words like a lunatic

So if you want a solution to the answer u asked ?
Maybe probably its an assignment given by the head of your family to seek final solution to the generational curse and stupidity you all suffer in your family
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Onlyonebuhari: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
What present nation? Whether Wike is tamed or not is not the problem. You cannot demolish churches in retaliation.

Please where did i say u can demolish churches in retaliation? Please open your eyes well! The msg is clear enough, wike action can cause mayhem.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Onlyonebuhari: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
I hope all of you defending the lies if wike watch AIT news at 10 on Monday 26. You can delay the truth but you can't hide it.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Sterope(f): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Don't worry if the northerners too erased all churches from the north, none of you should cry Wolf.
Mayhem over mosque demolition? They must be suffering from some serious mental illness

Onlyonebuhari:

Please where did i say u can demolish churches in retaliation? Please open your eyes well! The msg is clear enough, wike action can cause mayhem.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by 02Kebreal(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites

Imagine if a Church is demolished in Kano.
Yeye flatheaded Jew
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by TooMuchStuff: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
02Kebreal:

Imagine if a Church is demolished in Kano.
Yeye flatheaded Jew

Kaci kanianka....! Jaki..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.