Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) (3797 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina with President Trump at G7 event (Pix)

3 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
How I wish we operated the tripod of Singapore: Meritocracy, Pragmatism and Honesty. Nigeria would have been truly doyen of Africa and the world. Tani a she gan na? Where did we get it all wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Jasen1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Great
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by stefanweeks: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Switruth: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Which Adesina
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by OnyeOgboni: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
President material this adesina man..but they will rather have Tinubu and oshibonjo the dwarf in that position. Clowns.

9 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Switruth:
Which Adesina
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina fmr Min. Of Agric

2 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lala come and see our incoming President
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Switruth: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
ogododo:

Dr Akinwunmi Adesina fmr Min. Of Agric
. Oh ok
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Built2last: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
This guy na future president of Nigeria.

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by eleojo23: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
These are the kind of brains that worked with GEJ not these ones we have now...

8 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by TooMuchStuff: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is a real Nigerian not the Futa jalo Almajiris that have hijacked our country.

Donald Trump can never allow the Jihadist in Aso Rock to come this close to him anyday.

8 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by KingsCity: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
I believe that one day God will give Nigeria a worthy president

1 Like

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Built2last:

No be lie
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by dokie: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
OnyeOgboni:
President material this adesina man..but they will rather have Tinubu and oshibonjo the dwarf in that position. Clowns.

you can say that again.

look at the calibre of men nigeria have, and compare with our ruling class.

Why cant APC present Adesina for president in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by MrColdsweat: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
OnyeOgboni:
Yorubas don't know him because he's not a drug dealer.

If he were a drug dealer, he'd be popular like tinubu, buruji kashamu etc.

1 Like

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by dokie: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Built2last:

How on earth will that happen?

its so sad that great guys like this can never be president. Who cursed this nation?

Incase APC guys are reading, please tell Tinubu to Support Adesina for President, and you can be sure you will have over 70% of the entire southern votes including S.E.

But una go gree?
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by dokie: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
These are the type of guys PDP administrations brought to the lime light. Guys wey sabi.

Adesina, Soludo, Iweala, Aganga, etc. all of them Technocrats. you would quickly realize that the economic growth in those years was not a fluke. It was a product of sound guys running things. Even in the midst of widespread corruption, they still took us miles ahead.

Compare them with the Urchins Buhari and Abba Kyari have put together for us, and you would quickly realize why we are one of the least growing economies in the whole wide world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by appini: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
If Adesina promise me change, I will believe him. I wish he will contest for presidency come 2023.
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
appini:
If Adesina promise me change, I will believe him. I wish he will contest for presidency come 2023.

I go join too

1 Like

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by babaniyen1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Omo Ijebu alare.... Making us proud. Bigups!!!!
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by 9jaBloke: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
That's the man Audu Ogbeh replaced. Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
babaniyen1:
Omo Ijebu alare.... Making us proud. Bigups!!!!

Im great great grand mother from father side na Warri pikin
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by ogododo: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
9jaBloke:
That's the man Audu Ogbeh replaced. Nigeria undecided

Na change
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
President figure
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by OnyeOgboni: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Will Nigerians with mbutu mentality vote him?..
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yoruba amaka

Check my signature
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by mezzyg: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
You see why you Nigerians are so brainwashed and thwarted in your reasoning. Look at the type you are celebrating. A man that tell lies to the point that he makes Liar Mohammed who is the father of liars look like a learner.

All he knows how to do is to photoshop Jubril (buhari) with people that he has never seen/met before.
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by big7: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Those northern cows won't vote for brains like this.. They prefer they wallow in poverty and anguish with a brain dead Fulani, terrorists,unproductive ailing jihadist

1 Like

Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is possible that most SE folks will support this guy as president and I ask, why are people perceiving Igbos as tribalists?
I am Igbo and if this man wants to run for president in 2023, I'll support him 100%. Most of us are nationalists and not tribalists, we simply want the best for Nigeria.
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by foolbuster: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) by laycon77: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Truth be told, Adeshina is a President material...

(1) (2) (Reply)

9bn Debt:Pastor Tunde Bakare Alleged Face-off Over Loan To Build Church / Humanitarian Minister Deploys Relief Items To Flood Victims In Jigawa / This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.