Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,444 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija (44395 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by LewinskyMon: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls like Esther who blow hot and cold are the reason most guys are psychos who treat women like scum.
One minute they are asking you to help shave their pubic hair, the next minute they are asking you to close your eyes while they un-dress.
Such a confused bunch.

Dudes like Frodd however are sadistic masochists.
Sick enough, its these disregard from her that keeps him satisfied.
The sooner he quits following her around like a lost puppy and focus on the game, the better for him.

Every lady wants to be chased and cared for.
But once you overchase them and show much care; you lose your appeal and become their ever-available bozo.

They keep you in the ante-room while their hearts hunt for the one who doesn't have any attention to spare them.
Reason why ladies love bad boys and despise the goody goody nice ones.

The same exact reason good girls end up with bad guys.
Have their heart broken by them,
Fall to the nice guy as rebound till they heal.
Then move on to the next bad guy.

While the nice guy nurses his broken heart.
Gbam grin
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Changeofscene(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Dis Stupid Show that almost Lead to my Deportion From U.S lipsrsealed lipsrsealed........if you make mention of Bb9ja in New York (USA) DEN BE READY TO FACE Deportation

Seriously?Please I'd like to know why.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by BENEAMATA: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
frodd is an idiot for washing her undies. I support Esther for not giving him the hole. Esther deserve a real man
bros , did that washing of uodies really happen ? oh tell me it didn't pls .someone told me this for the first time this afternoon and i did not believe . God , how old is the dude , really ? What will Bashoruntolu call this one now if he reads this ?And if true , then to the esther and other C. U. N ext T. uesday like her , UP YOURS .
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by King44(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
frodd is an idiot for washing her undies. I support Esther for not giving him the hole. Esther deserve a real man
which kind joke be this frod wash Esther pata ha!! aye o becos of pussy olohun!!
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by seunmohmoh(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Local man is shocked

1 Like

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Nigerianization(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd will soon realize that he has found a fraud in Esther.
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Girls like Esther who blow hot and cold are the reason most guys are psychos who treat women like scum.
One minute they are asking you to help shave their pubic hair, the next minute they are asking you to close your eyes while they un-dress.
Such a confused bunch.

The sooner he quits following her around like a lost puppy and focus on the game, the better for him.

But once you overchase them and show much care; you lose your appeal and become their ever-available bozo.

They keep you in the ante-room while their hearts hunt for the one who doesn't have any attention to spare them.

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Lordjb: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Frodd is the real GOAT grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Goalnaldo(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2019
That guy is fraudulently odd!
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by ayoshyne(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused bunch.

On point like decimal
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by DexterousOne(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused bunch.

Quite frankly
I can't fault this logic
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by prince049(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i keep seeing this did he really wash her undies?
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by stasius: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Of all the girls in that house na this ugly Esther Frodd see?
Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a confused bunch.

biglittlelois what do you think? true?
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by ellaglo: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Frodd na tobi twins brother 4 different parents
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by seanjy4konji: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
that esther is on of the reason i use girl like scums...

he good guy kept being played but one day she will meet her match...

wish frood can jusst free her for good.

useless lady..

she deser ed to be raped mercilessly by unknown men
Re: Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija by Zoroaster: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Go and buy dstv..
He never did that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Bill To Break Monopoly Of DSTV Passes Through 2nd Reading / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.