Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Rapper Olamide’s New Baby Mama, Maria Okan Opens Up On Childbirth - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Olamide’s New Baby Mama, Maria Okan Opens Up On Childbirth (408 Views)

Ife Okan Mi By Bukunmi Oluwasina / Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? / Olamide New Album “LAGOS NAWA” Is Out Listen & Download The Album Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide’s New Baby Mama, Maria Okan Opens Up On Childbirth by Naijaslog: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is no longer News that Nigerian OAP, Maria Okanrende, has given birth to crooner Olamide’s baby in the United Kingdom.

Maria Okan revealed what she went through during the child birth, claims that Natural birth is the hardest thing she has done in her life so far and she is never trying it again.

She wrote:

After 4.5 days of labour and pushing her out without pain relief, it’s time to finally celebrate my baby!!! Momma, grandmas, and friends how did y’all do it? The hardest thing I’ve done in my life! ‘Natural birth’ is not for me and I won’t be trying that again. Epidural and I got a future meeting”

Recall that the story went viral that Maria was pregnant for Olamide and he has refused to accept paternity.

Source: https://www.naijaslog.com/2019/08/rapper-olamides-new-baby-mama-maria.html

Re: Rapper Olamide’s New Baby Mama, Maria Okan Opens Up On Childbirth by elotajohn1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun – Risky Cover [music+video] / [coolxpressradio] Anita Choco - Best Of 2019 Soundcloud Playlist ||now Out / Sinning With You - Sam Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.