Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) (458 Views)

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved / Working From Home: Why The Gems Protocol Is The Future Of Mechanical Turk / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) by reality777: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello guys if you know what this means, congratulations! This means u are not part of the jobless or underpaid Nigerians anymore.
If you don't know about it, please google M-Turk or Amazon micro jobs or Amazon mechanical Turk, to get more info.
In summary, to help those that don't know about it, its a program designed by Amazon.com to enable people do online jobs such as simple writing, surveys, data entry, translation, simple questions and answer job etc to make at least $20 to $50 daily as ur strength can carry.
Now that you have an idea what it means. You need to get an account created to enable you do these jobs and get paid.
To be on a safe side this account must be created in USA with scripts to get high paying jobs with high availability.
This should not discourage you as we have already created accounts by our contacts in the US and have all the scripts/software, to do the jobs.
As said earlier, if you're tired of joblessness and underpaid jobs please contact me by Skype :kris4excellence@outlook.com watsapp:09012192312
And grab your own account with the required softwares and scripts we are using to get and execute these jobs .
Opportunities abound everywhere, but only the fortunate ones come across them or identify them.
Get already created account now and end ur rat race ones and for all.
One-On-One training is also available on demand.
Re: Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) by reality777: 2:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Serious guys only please, ebook for training also available free to those that purchase account.
Re: Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) by reality777: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Amazon Online Job Account For Sale (m-turk) by reality777: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2019
OK guys if u still need help about Amazon Mturk, let me know, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food Business Plan / How Can I Ship Garri To My Cousin In Canada, I Need Help!!! / How Real Is Social Exchange Market???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.