Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. (1139 Views)

Photo To Vector Art Manipulation (photo) / My Vector Portrait Journey So Far... / Vector Artworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by sparkle7: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Can you make a vector of an air plane ? The pix is in jpg format, all you have to do is to trace it out into pseudo 3d vector.
You can use any software you prefer.
Check the picture below.
Quote me if you can.

Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Offpoint: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
sparkle7:
Can you make a vector of an air plane ? The pix is in jpg format, all you have to do is to trace it out into pseudo 3d vector.
You can use any software you prefer.
Check the picture below.
Quote me if you can.
I can do that.... your contact please.
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by sparkle7: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

I can do that.... your contact please.
It is a $10 job, fiverr takes 20% or so. Left with $7 and I don't know how much you charge.
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Offpoint: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
sparkle7:

It is a $10 job, fiverr takes 20% or so. Left with $7 and I don't know how much you charge.
Are you doing the job for someone on fiverr or it's your personal job?
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by sparkle7: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Are you doing the job for someone on fiverr or it's your personal job?
Am outsourcing.
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Offpoint: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
sparkle7:
Am outsourcing.
The amount is too small for such a job
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by sparkle7: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

You are right. Am canceling the order.
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by sparkle7: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Offpoint:

They don't contact. They just go ahead and be placing orders carelessly
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Offpoint: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2019
sparkle7:

You are right. Am canceling the order.
Better... $10 is less than 4k, considering Nigeria power issues you'll still buy fuel out of it...
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Offpoint:

Better... $10 is less than 4k, considering Nigeria power issues you'll still buy fuel out of it...
Bros I no dey see your post for fp again...
Re: I Need Some One To Vector Trace An Airplane For Me. by Offpoint: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Bros I no dey see your post for fp again...
lol, I've been busy these days... I only sneaked in and out these days. Account is getting reddercheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Niaralnaders,can I Get A Copy Of The Software (m-audio Delta) I Broke Mine: / Covers / Brochure Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.