Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

3 Unimaginable Secrets To Entrepreneurial Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Unimaginable Secrets To Entrepreneurial Success (191 Views)

Crypto Exchange: Your Gateway To Entrepreneurial Prosperity / Mastering Crypto Exchange Development: Keys To Entrepreneurial Success / Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge For Entrepreneurial Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Unimaginable Secrets To Entrepreneurial Success by kml33: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Many are times we all read and hear about successful business men and women. Their stories often make succeeding as an entrepreneur look so easy and simple. You hear things like I had no money when I started, I hustled and gathered money to get my first shop, I started from a friend's garage etc. But the reality out-rightly disagrees with all these lucky stories.

For instance, a study report released by Small Biz Trends, while monitoring a handful of businesses that started in 2014 in the US, showed that only 80 percent of US businesses started in 2014 made it to 2015. While 70 percent made it to the third year (2016). 62 percent made it to the fourth year (2017). And only 56 percent made it to the fifth year (2018). This shows that as the year goes by, startup businesses keep dying off in great numbers.

Also in Nigeria, experts have predicted that 80% of new businesses and startups will fail for one reason or another within the first three (3) years of getting started. They attribute these failures to many factors. These include poor marketing, building the wrong products, running out of cash, thinking short term and weak team plus poor leadership

I am not trying to discourage or scare you from pursuing your passion or goals by the way. In fact, what I hope to do is to encourage you to stay strong until you break through. Breakthrough does not however, come by accident. As a result, it is important that you equip yourself with valid information that can help you succeed. More importantly though, you will need to apply them.

There are many secrets to success in business. In fact, many have stumbled on them along the way all on their own. Many have even spoken or heard about it but not many have applied it successfully.

So, ready for the 3 Unimaginable Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success? I mean are you ready to learn and apply them? If yes, then, read them up on the link below:

3 Unimaginable Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success

(1) (Reply)

Empty / How To Turn Facebooks Friends To Customers / Installation Ceremony Of Rtn OLUDAYO DAVE OLUSEGUN As The 17th President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.