Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria (1300 Views)

Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria / Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Lagos / Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by emekawe: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
We are a custom jewelry designer in Lagos Nigeria. Our product line includes Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Wedding Bands, Bridal Ring Sets, Earrings, Pendants, Bracelets, Jewelry, Watches, Men Rings and Women Rings. All our products are guaranteed authentic.

All ring sizes available.

Call 08145837534 to order

Visit www.nicheluxury.co.uk

Re: Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by kingreign(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
emekawe:
We are a custom jewelry designer in Lagos Nigeria. Our product line includes Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Wedding Bands, Bridal Ring Sets, Earrings, Pendants, Bracelets, Jewelry, Watches, Men Rings and Women Rings. All our products are guaranteed authentic.

All ring sizes available.

Call 08145837534 to order

Visit www.nicheluxury.co.uk

Nice rings, where is your physical address?
Re: Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by emekawe: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Niche Luxury is in 18 King George V Rd Onikan Lagos. Call 08145837534 for more information.
Re: Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by Octopus3000: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank you for offering your service. The rings look very nice and very expensive. And how much are the rings in your picture? My brother is getting married soon and I want to help him find Wedding Rings. He hasn't made an offer yet, but is planning soon. Now the main thing for him is to buy a ring. His budget is about $ 1,500 and he wants to make a custom ring to make it special. I am looking for a service through which I can order a ring with my own design. My brother found such a service jamesdouglasjewelers.com, in which there is an opportunity to make a ring to order, and this service is sufficient quality and good. But I decided to find more services so that there were options for comparison. So I have a question do you make custom rings? And how long will it take to make the ring?
Re: Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by benjaminnash56: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Octopus3000:
Thank you for offering your service. The rings look very nice and very expensive. And how much are the rings in your picture? My brother is getting married soon and I want to help him find Wedding Rings. He hasn't made an offer yet, but is planning soon. Now the main thing for him is to buy a ring. His budget is about $ 1,500 and he wants to make a custom ring to make it special. I am looking for a service through which I can order a ring with my own design. My brother found such a service jamesdouglasjewelers.com, in which there is an opportunity to make a ring to order, and this service is sufficient quality and good. But I decided to find more services so that there were options for comparison. So I have a question do you make custom rings? And how long will it take to make the ring?
I am not really able to answer your question but this service of yours looks pretty good. Maybe I should visit it sometimes.
Re: Order Beautiful Engagement And Wedding Rings Available For Delivery In Nigeria by henry1500(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Very nice
And in case you need beautiful souvenirs packaging eg bags, jotters, cups and cartoon s look no further

(1) (Reply)

Olumayegun Caterers / Chiller Van/Cooling Van for Hire / Saudi Arabia King Buys Gold Toilet As Weddingpresent For His Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.