Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training (4296 Views)

Javascript Fullstack Developer Training Program (react + Node) / Free Fullstack Web Dev. Boot Camp That You Can Start Now. / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by zamie(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
binbass:

I'm interested in this course, I have knowledge of Html and css, just learning javascript. I hope i can start my startup Web app with full functionality after this course. Thanks
Classes are about to begin.

Send me an email. Follow the format above.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by zamie(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sodia:

Hi, just seeing this post and i hope am not late...

Am a passionate developer interested in developing my self and others as well with what knowledge i have acquired.

I do HTML, CSS, PHP (LARAVEL), and also work with Javascript.

Why i want to learn this is to develop my Javascript knowledge and also see how more problems can be solved and solutions created through such avenues.

I also reside in Lagos.

Thank you.
Great skillset. You are welcome on board.

Send me an email.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by zamie(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2019
CLASS HAS STARTED TODAY.
I'll share an update by the end of the week.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by Tosineb: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
coming from a biochemistry background, my desire for programming is never inevitable, I already know html css and learning Javascript, but not to relent, I want to do a project in developing an application that can detect, investigate and arrest Scammers, especially those related to bank account Scam.

ftbenconcept@gmail.com

Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by Sambar(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2019
zamie:
This class is FREE but is on selection basis only. I would handpick just 15 serious developers. Then we take it from there.

Quote me if you are interested and tell why learning this is important to you. Remember your why is important. The classes would hold offline and online. The location would be given to you if you are selected.

Offline classes is only for Lagosians.
If you don't reside in Lagos. You would participate in the online sessions.

Kudos.
I have been learning Front-end development (HTML, CSS and JavaScript) for a while now and I believe that being a full stack developer using this platform will further boost my confidence and make me industry ready in the Tech world I believe this opportunity is the final tool I need to launch myself fully into the Tech world.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by CodeAddict101: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good Evening bro.First i want to appreciate you for providing such opportunity for aspiring developers like me out there.

Please I am want you to grant me the opportunity to be part of this training i am good with frontend developement i am ready to provide mentorship and assist you in the frontend end part.I am willing to be your asssistance for the frontend mentorship programme

I worked as a frontend developer in a startup in lagos.

I am currently about learning Node js.Please i will also apreciate if you can permit me to join the node team while i provide mentorship and assistance to the frontend members . this will enable me to strengthen my frontend skillset and also give back to the society and inspire many not to give up on their learning.

I know i have missed some session i am ready to go hard on my self to learn all that i have missed.

thank u
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by anekwepaul: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello my name is Paul. Can you get me on 08110275378 or izuuanekwe@gmail.com. Thanks.
Sodia:

Hi, just seeing this post and i hope am not late...

Am a passionate developer interested in developing my self and others as well with what knowledge i have acquired.

I do HTML, CSS, PHP (LARAVEL), and also work with Javascript.

Why i want to learn this is to develop my Javascript knowledge and also see how more problems can be solved and solutions created through such avenues.

I also reside in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by zamie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Class has already began. I'll give an update if there would be a second batch.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by MICHEAL346(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
hi, my name is henry and you can call me micheal, I love IT and developing softwares and websites. I currently finished developing 3 android native apps after my 2 months Java course (though I plan on putting on playstore for the world to use, though I plan to have an ICT and software company started in the future, I have an admob ad unit approved already). But I want to step up my game starting with react, redux, node.js. My elder brother is a big time web programmer and software engineer, just last week he gave me some videos to learn React ( for web applications)
for beginners.

He is working and always busy, he has even started his masters, though he is married a year ago). So I think if I can have someone teach me face to face along with the videos he gave me, I would be able to accelerate my learning. Please I hope I will just be considered as one of the participants, I have knowledege about html, css, a little of java and wordpress. I reside in Lagos, 08089682718 is my whatsapp number
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by Enuhoney: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2019
zamie:
Xup Guys,

Straight to business.

I won't start giving a biography on react and node js. If you haven't heard of them... help yourself with google. I would simply say they are almost the defacto for web application these days. And most top developer jobs in Nigeria require skills in these frameworks.

I can bet you that if you know these two frameworks very well, you are made.

React - Frontend Development
Node js - Backend Development

Along with learning this two frameworks are other web technologies like
- redux
- express
- mongoose
- bootstrap
- animate css
- webpack
- axios
- socket io

I would be organising a deep diving class on these web tech. We would take everything from scratch to full fledge products. You would also learn how to deploy your project online and most importantly professional guidelines for software development.
Pls boss been wanting to learn react and node after my knowledge of php
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by chigoeze: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
zamie:
Xup Guys,

Straight to business.

I won't start giving a biography on react and node js. If you haven't heard of them... help yourself with google. I would simply say they are almost the defacto for web application these days. And most top developer jobs in Nigeria require skills in these frameworks.

- redux
- express
- mongoose
- bootstrap
- animate css
- webpack
- axios
- socket io

I would be organising a deep diving class on these web tech. We would take everything from scratch to full fledge products. You would also learn how to deploy your project online and most importantly professional guidelines for software development.

Good day, I'm a computer engineering graduate of Micheal okpara University awaiting nysc posting(wanted to influence my posting to Lagos because of the job opportunities for developers but accommodation wahala too much), for a year now I've been beating myself through web development, my chosen stack is nodejs nd JavaScript and recently I started looking at react and GraphQL, I would have loved to be part of your training but seems like I'm late, so I'll appreciate it if I could get even if it's premium or free materials to further career and skill. Thank you
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by kirsi: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
The full-stack developer has a great future further.... but, they need
Knowledge of both front-end and backend. ...
Caters the Design Structure as well. ...
Can Easily Take the Charge of Project Responsibility. ...
Proves to be Cost-Effective. ...
Fast and timely delivery of the Project. ...
Easy Maintenance and Updates.
>> https://www.19216801.ltd
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by Aladin245: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
zamie:
Xup Guys,

Straight to business.

- redux
- express
- mongoose
- bootstrap
- animate css
- webpack
- axios
- socket io

I have experience with coding but haven't had the neccessary skills and exposure to further enhance my skills. This training to me, is exactly what I need to hone my ability and also give the exposure to industry standards.
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by kirsi: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
CleanMyMac X is subjected to as the most premium mac cleaners because of the decent interface and astounding operations it offers. If you are searching for something premium and do not want to compromise at any aspect, then CleanMyMac X is the perfect Mac Cleaner for you... Mac Cleaner Apps & Instagram Proxies
Re: React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training by TechCapon(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2020
zamie:

I love working with people that already have a technical background. You would do great. What you need is just the right motivation and working alongside a team can be helpful. Well done

Email me your nairaland id, WhatsApp contact and location

- zamie199@gmail.com

people with technical background is my middle name. I'll join the online session grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / Need Programmers Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.