Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Learn Design Softwares Here!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Design Softwares Here!!! (5353 Views)

. / I Want To Teach Myself Php And HTML, What Are The Programming Softwares I Can St / What Softwares Are Used To Push Codes To A Live Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Abudu2000(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
for your AutoCAD,revit tutorials contact me now!!!
Re: Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Abudu2000:
for your AutoCAD,revit tutorials contact me now!!!

This is not meant to be in this section, kindly find your way out of here and into the right section.

Thank you.
Re: Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Abudu2000(m): 8:55am On Feb 29, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

This is not meant to be in this section, kindly find your way out of here and into the right section.

Thank you.
well perhaps you could help me move it to the right one,thanks
Re: Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Abudu2000:
well perhaps you could help me move it to the right one,thanks

I'm not a moderator, hopefully the sleeping moderators will wake up and move this to the right place.

Just find the right section and create a new post if this is not moved.
Re: Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Abudu2000(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I'm not a moderator, hopefully the sleeping moderators will wake up and move this to the right place.

Just find the right section and create a new post if this is not moved.
apparently you have more foresight that you even call a mod sleeping,maybe you could be soon made one
Re: Learn Design Softwares Here!!! by Abudu2000(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'm still here,say no to joblessness and learn something worthwhile today

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprint Authentication In Vb.net Application / Passing Business Object Between Dal And Bll / Rotating A Jlabel Using Netbeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.