Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? (773 Views)

Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by DZTech: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
this is a serious quest for information.
these guys are on a nonstop rollercoaster of increasing wealth-
yet our poverty rate is now 69% of out 200 million population!!
guys, kindly drop your insider gist.
mods, do the needful.
let's know who is clean- or filthy- in riches.
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by iammo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

you truly think if anyone knows how the billionaries really get rich , they would tell you or anyone? oga goan double your hustle

Better yet i have a fully comprehenssive list of how all billionaire made it in nigeria and how to become one of them all neatly typed in PDF format, its only 10000 naira contact me for your copy
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by Donniefred(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:
grin

you truly think if anyone knows how the billionaries really get rich , they would tell you or anyone? oga goan double your hustle
cheesy grin
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by DZTech: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2019
iammo:
grin

Better yet i have a fully comprehenssive list of how all billionaire made it in nigeria and how to become one of them all neatly typed in PDF format, its only 10000 naira contact me for your copy
lol
abeg, use am to reach dia level so dat we go hail u join
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by hedonido: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Only a fool would reveal his or her money making 'secret' to you, whether legal or illegal.

That's why I laugh at many of you busybodies who always ask 'what does he do for a living' or 'what is the source of his wealth' yen yen yen. Don't go and crack your brain and pray for God to open your eyes and guide your steps right. Stay there dey find free info.
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by DZTech: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
hedonido:
Only a fool would reveal his or her money making 'secret' to you, whether legal or illegal.

That's why I laugh at many of you busybodies who always ask 'what does he do for a living' or 'what is the source of his wealth' yen yen yen. Don't go and crack your brain and pray for God to open your eyes and guide your steps right. Stay there dey find free info.
in case u missed d thrust of my gist-
I'm questioning d legality of their wealth sources.
u can trace every step of a millionaire's wealth abroad.
those who get it thru corruption/crime hardly get away with it.
how many rich people in Nigeria can u do so with?
so, if d source is legal- even if thru connection- can it b hidden?
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by hedonido: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
DZTech:
in case u missed d thrust of my gist-
I'm questioning d legality of their wealth sources.
u can trace every step of a millionaire's wealth abroad.
those who get it thru corruption/crime hardly get away with it.
how many rich people in Nigeria can u do so with?
so, if d source is legal- even if thru connection- can it b hidden?

Just Google 'trade secret', dutifully study the responses you see, and cure yourself of this shameful delusion.

Awon 'in the abroad' gang. You can "trace every step of a millionaire's wealth" indeed.
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by DZTech: 2:40am On Aug 30, 2019
hedonido:

Just Google 'trade secret', dutifully study the responses you see, and cure yourself of this shameful delusion.

Awon 'in the abroad' gang. You can "trace every step of a millionaire's wealth" indeed.
lol
ur country is rotten to d core, but 'trade secret' is ur answer to Nigerian billionaires?
instead of probing insane wealth in d midst of abject penury, ur calling me deluded!
amazing…
then again, Stockholm syndrome is real.
wot a joker.
cheesy
Re: Facts From Fiction- How Did Nigerian Billionaires Make Their Money? by debaj10: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
hedonido:

oga, maybe u sef shud googoo Panama papers.

das wot d op is to in abat, k?

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To N10,000,000 Grant!! / 15 Tons Volvo Truck For Sale / Lets Design Your Logo And Get Advanced 3D Animation Video For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.