Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee (15930 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Dpharisee: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2019
weyreypey:

Akinwunmi Adeshina is there representing what the Yoruba stands for
PDP appointee, your Buhari is appointing junk people into office using nepotism as criteria
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by SouthSouth1914: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:
And so what, did he know that he was a fraudster... Nigerians and sense are two distant relatives

Even Donald trump has a friend who recently died in prison for rape charges! Nigerians are forever dumb people and their stupidity is permanent!
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by drillerB(m): 6:35am On Aug 27, 2019
Esseite:
A deadly kidnapper was caught, exposing the corruption in the military and police, billions have paid to him as ransom shared with our politicians(leaders) and security parastatal, but this is what we rather discuss..

#sad
Shut up there . if it is Buhari news now you will be showing your madness everywhere here. Now its Igbo news, you are typing like one innocent fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by loopman: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:
And so what, did he know that he was a fraudster... Nigerians and sense are two distant relatives

Didn’t he know what he was doing for livelihood?

Don’t worry, the FBI will soon be asking the FG for immunity waiver on Ihedioha
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by martineverest(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
he appointed him based on his 'riches'......illegal money
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by lilytender: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2019
No Christmas in Igbo land this December
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by TheBeat: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
weyreypey:
the Biafran dream is what FBI shattered by the 80 Biafran arrests. God forbid an IPOB president for Nigeria.

For the Igbos quoting me. I have this to say: Akinwunmi Adeshina is there representing what the Yoruba stands for!!
What has the topic got to do with this your useless comment. Adesina is a sound mind yet you collaborated with Fulani to install a brain dead man as president. Another chance is coming in 2023 and you are projecting another drug Barron, a criminal and greedy power hungry man to take over instead of this same bright Adesina. If others resist that move you begin to call them names.
Meanwhile, whatever Adesina has, Obi has it double. Whatever Adesina does, Okonjo Iweala has done it even better.

The sad truth is that elites enjoy irrespective of who rules the country while poor people like you complain.
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Jibsy203(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Abeg did anybody know when Saudi Arabian is beheading those 23 yoruba fools on there custody
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by StevenOba: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2019
This just goes to show a community that celebrates only wealth. If you are a man of integrity and honesty you can't thrive no one will recognize you. But Carry drugs or do yahoo and make millions, you will be made a chief the next day then a newly sworn governor can even make you a member of his inauguration committee.
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Atikulating2019: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Do more meaningful Job and stop giving irrelevant post... We have seen such post many times
Joblessness is a disease.
PVC2019:
The Governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has said that his association with Chika Augustine Odionyemma, one of the 78 Nigerians indicted in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation last Thursday, was purely on the basis of their common Imo nativity.

Punchng has obtained a copy of Ihedioha’s letter appointing Chika Augustine Odionyemma into his inauguration planning and handover committee
[img][/img]
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by bilulu(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2019
philip0906:

But if Buhari was linked with any of them, you all would probably orgasm right?
was Kenyamo not linked too? you guys accepted his own defense but don't want to accept this defense

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by philip0906(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2019
bilulu:

was Kenyamo not linked too? you guys accepted his own defense but don't want to accept this defense
I am not making a case for anybody...I do not engage in APC vs PDP e-fights. E no concern me, my comment was based on the op's post, not based on any incompetent criminal politician for or against undecided
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by primedream(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2019
And Okonjo Iweala is representing what your mothers started abi? Idiet
weyreypey:
the Biafran dream is what FBI shattered by the 80 Biafran arrests. God forbid an IPOB president for Nigeria.

For the Igbos quoting me. I have this to say: Akinwunmi Adeshina is there representing what the Yoruba stands for!!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by silverkings: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2019
weyreypey:

What about 23 Yoruba executed in Saudi Arabia? I hope they also represented well? kitikpa michaa gi onu

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2019
PVC2019:

Okorocha's Pal is among the 78 Nigerians indicted too

Can you give us his name.. I know you are DotA of a bitch.... Product of prostitution
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Okorocha must be having a nice time because he is not a thief in the Senate

Continue to laugh with him while he continue to steal your life and even your existence!!!

Still waiting for OP to write on Femi Gbajabiamila and that maze thief Omo-Agege!!!

I know you in sifia pain .... Tell me any linage in your region that we will not find bunch of rogues....

Product of prostitution
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by macolino(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2019
The guy donated hug amount of money for his campaigns..That Ghana must go bag in front of them ,was a hug cash he gave Emeka Ihedioha the day Emeka visited him before the election..... Ihedioha has done nothing in Imo state rather than building Mansion his village and a multi billionaire Underground residential castle in Owerri, his hotel he abandoned for over 12 years is in completing level....

Those are the pictures of his Underground house in Owerri ongoing and his Hotel in Owerri which work is going on there night and day.

All we hear is Rochas this Rochas that as we don't know how much he has received so far.100 days is around the corner nothing to show imolites..

Ndi Imo abaga motor one chance..

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Emmytrill(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
weyreypey:

He goat, what is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Chimamada Adichie, Arunma Otteh and numerous others representing?
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by guiddoti: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:
Imagine this was from Bubu, your narrative will certainly change. Why Nigerian?
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by ogwanogwa: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
How is it Ihedioha's fault that his friend is a fraudster? Do u know what all ur friends are into?
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Yeyeboy88(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sir please i mentioned you on the thread you created on romance section. Please look into the message. I beg you. Thanks!
SouthSouth1914:

Even Donald trump has a friend who recently died in prison for rape charges! Nigerians are forever dumb people and their stupidity is permanent!
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by westjoy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sé àwon òyìnbó sòrò, wón ní: "The strong winds have come blowing, and the feathery dressings of the fowl's rectal area have shifted assunder...

Agba konitan lorile, The grammarian that can't convert the grammar to money
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by PVC2019(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
glink2015:

Can you give us his name.. I know you are DotA of a bitch.... Product of prostitution

Why are you in pains? Okorocha your GOD stole more than these boys put together......Product of Criminality
Re: Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
PVC2019:

Why are you in pains? Okorocha your GOD stole more than these boys put together......Product of Criminality

You wey your face resemble man face... I pity your bf. Abeg Waka

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma / Forgery: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Obaseki's Eligibility Suit / Saraki Decries Card Reader Malfunction, Low Voter Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.