Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti (4363 Views)

In 2027, Will Anyone In His/Her Right Senses Contest Against Otti In Abia State / Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents / Edo 2020: Justice Taiwo Withdraws From Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by edunwablog: 2:54am On Aug 27, 2019
The Abia State chapter of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has dissociated itself from an alleged move by some party members seeking the withdrawal of the party from the governorship election petition tribunal, sitting in Umuahia.

Briefing journalists yesterday, the factional chairman of APGA in the state, Mr. Nkem Okoro, said the party was seriously standing with its governorship candidate in the 2019 election, Dr Alex Otti.

He said that the party’s resolve to reclaim the state from the hands of her enemies and redeem the people remained unshaken.

The group, led by a factional chairman of the party Rev. Augustine Ehiemere, had filed an application at the tribunal, seeking the removal of APGA as the first petitioner in Otti’s petition, challenging Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu’s election.

But Okoro alleged that the application was intended to scuttle the chances of APGA at the tribunal.

He said that APGA remained a petitioner in the matter and would stop at nothing to reclaim the state from the Peoples Democratic Party.

Okoro said that the party would not want to discuss anything that might appear subjudice, since the case was already at the tribunal.

“We would, however, gladly inform you that our team of eminent lawyers presented a watertight case, ladened with overwhelming facts of evidence, to prove that the election was a charade,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/apga-dissociates-self-from-suit-against-otti-at-abia-tribunal/amp/

Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by FacelessKing: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
So bad my first FTC is linked to APGA.

I’ve always known that someway, somehow, I had a strong connection with Chicken cry

1 Like

Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Nanorest: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Our stooge in South East

1 Like

Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Captiveportal: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Someone who wasn't even close to being 2nd in elections and was too greedy to team up with uche ogah ..go and sit your ass down and wait till 2023
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Onlinealaba(m): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2019
This man has spend so much dough on campaigns and election a win for him will be to get his money and investment back, by the way Alex ottibwe know grin

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
FacelessKing:

I’ve always known that someway, somehow, I had a strong connection with Chicken cry
eeeyaaa, no cock abi hen?
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
FacelessKing:

eeeyaaa, na cock abi hen?
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by jjbest123(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2019
This man should team up with uche ogah and both will do exploits together.
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by starbright4real(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by money121(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Chuksgeo: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Fake APGA everywhere,

ndi APGA ntooor!
Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Chibabe005(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
sorry

Re: APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti by Banmeallday: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stupid Nigerian politics

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Earns N366 Billion From Crude Oil, Products Sales In May / Look At This Photo Very Well, Between Osinbajo & Kwara Delegates — RENO OMOKRI / 2023 Election : Late Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy Coming To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.