Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bbnaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Confession (717 Views)

Jaruma Shocks Nigerians As She Publishes Expensive Price Of Kayanmata Products / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Khafi And Gedoni Finally Have S#x While Tuoyo And Di / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Confession by MsDoris(f): 4:32am On Aug 27, 2019
BBNaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Disclosure (Video, Screenshots)
Despite the glaring proof that something really went down under the sheets between newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Gedoni, and his love interest, current housemate, Khafi, the 31 year old has come out to say that nothing went down.

Recall the relationship between the 31-year-old from Cross River and his Boo, Khafi has always gotten social media buzzing and tongues wagging from time to time as they almost constantly indulged in s£x.

Quite a number of people had mixed reactions to their relationship including some Nigerian celebs who felt Gedoni was distracting Khafi from the game.

Well, Gedoni who got evicted on Sunday night during the live eviction show, has come out to address his relationship with Khafi.

According to him, he and Khafi never had ‘s£x’ in the BBNaija house. He explained further that Khafi has actually been abstaining and that she has been celibate for eight years.

This goes contrary to everything Nigerians saw happen during his time in the BBNaija house....

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-khafi-and-i-never-had-sx-gedoni.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Confession by dipseacon: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
So who come dey finish the condoms for the house?
This boy get mind still dey lie...you wey wan use your okogbolor finish the poor girl every night and even day.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Discloses His True Intention For Khafi, Venita / 2face Surprise His Wife & Kids As Travel With Them ( Pics,vid) / Irritating? See What This Man Is Using His Tongue To Do To a Lady Dancing. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.