Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

How insecurity worsened in S-East zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (10194 Views)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / How Insecurity Turned North Against Buhari / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by TSRC: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

You my friend, are a liar!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/amp/

This is according to the united Nations.

It is still relatively the most peaceful but that is because other regions have worsened far more.

Get a brain before quoting me.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by StevenOba: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Nbote:

So U are saying d kidnappings and killings on highways in d South West is also by ur sons, husbands, brothers, uncles and sisters ryt? Don't allow ur hatred block ur sense of reasoning
I'm not talking about south west I'm talking about what is happening in Enugu. Nothing like herdsmen here, even the kidnappings happening in Kaduna, Nassarawa or even SW you mentioned are not by herdsmen.They are made up of various tribes . In the north you get more of locals that have gotten access to guns most times the whole community even know who the kidnappers are some were former farmers, cattle rustlers just about anybody that has been convinced crime is the only way they can survive. The herdsmen narrative is becoming stale and the media publications are not helping matters with headlines like " suspected herdsmen" alleged herdsmen" . The people that kidnapped Siasia's mum where they herdsmen? The ones that killed the reverend father where they herdsmen? But when it first appeared in the papers they ran with the herdsmen narrative atleast they know that will sell papers. Before the herdsmen angle these kinds of crimes have been going on just that now there are more guns coming into the country and the same security services that are suppose to curtail and secure our borders are the ones sabotaging us. That's what we should be talking about now not sensationalism.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Afonja007: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=81647813]Oh Eldorado?

Their politicians are not concerned, majority of her people are not concerned. Who should then be concerned?

They preferred to condemned others while leaving their houses burning.

Meanwhile, all atrocities now committed in SE are attributed to Fulani.. Always blaming others for their woes[/quote after you finish spitting this nonsense go and borrow range sport take all your family member and drive from Abuja to kaduna state ewu angry
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by madenigga(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
the south east zone since 2015 is the most peaceful zone in Nigeria.

if u want to know what is insecurity try the north west or the southsouth
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by TSRC: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
StevenOba:

I'm not talking about south west I'm talking about what is happening in Enugu. Nothing like herdsmen here, even the kidnappings happening in Kaduna, Nassarawa or even SW you mentioned are not by herdsmen.They are made up of various tribes . In the north you get more of locals that have gotten access to guns most times the whole community even know who the kidnappers are some were former farmers, cattle rustlers just about anybody that has been convinced crime is the only way they can survive. The herdsmen narrative is becoming stale and the media publications are not helping matters with headlines like " suspected herdsmen" alleged herdsmen" . The people that kidnapped Siasia's mum where they herdsmen? The ones that killed the reverend father where they herdsmen? But when it first appeared in the papers they ran with the herdsmen narrative atleast they know that will sell papers. Before the herdsmen angle these kinds of crimes have been going on just that now there are more guns coming into the country and the same security services that are suppose to curtail and secure our borders are the ones sabotaging us. That's what we should be talking about now not sensationalism.
Enugu state is peaceful state. We have seen reports of herdsmen raping and murdering across the country.
The south East does not exist in a vacuum.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by mabea: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
Oh Eldorado?

Their politicians are not concerned, majority of her people are not concerned. Who should then be concerned?

Meanwhile, all atrocities now committed in SE are attributed to Fulani.. Always blaming others for their woes
You are such a bigot
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by jrusky(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Pls where are those online goliath who were insulting the SW when the fulaherds killed that woman from Fashoranti family now the bastards has be doing horror in our region pls what has your online braggers has to say
I was expecting all of them to be in Enugu now with machine guns, bazooka, tanks to show their power?

Una see now that power and aggression does not end in one person closet.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Biritiko: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/amp/

This is according to the united Nations.

It is still relatively the most peaceful but that is because other regions have worsened far more.

Get a brain before quoting me.
Continue deceiving yourself lmao.
Safest place for kidnappers . Probably.
Lmfao
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by StevenOba: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:

Enugu state is peaceful state. We have seen reports of herdsmen raping and murdering across the country.
The south East does not exist in a vacuum.
In Zamfara there are bandits that are being sponsored by people benefiting from the chaos . While these bandits are raiding towns, raping and killing people they are busy taking our gold and exporting it out with the assistance of custom officers and other security agencies. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying there are no crimes that are actually being perpetrated by real ex- herdsmen . I'm just saying not every kidnapping, murder, robbery or any crime on a community are being done by herdsmen. The crime wave going on in the SE now has always been there. There are criminal elements in all community, so totally absolving members of your community and blaming it on herdsmen is just plain ridiculous.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Preshob(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Insecurity in the south east your title reads, but you ended up beating about the bush over an incident(or series of related incidents) that occurred in ENGU state, how does that amount to "how insecurity worsened in the south east zone" huh

Mr. Op, we're now awake and we can't be fooled by fake reportage and journalism!!!
Take your ogbomosho journalism to lagos-ibadan expressway
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by TSRC: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

Continue deceiving yourself lmao.
Safest place for kidnappers . Probably.
Lmfao
There is no crime in the east that is not in the South west in double fold.
And i am not even talking of Lagos.
The south west is the only place you can hear about things like badoo.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by starkelvo: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2019
The truth is bitter, I'm from Enugu and it very clear to me that these crimes are committed by our people and not herdsmen. Some Boys were arrested in my community last and their evil plans was to carried kidnapping and killings in a way that it will seem to be herdsmen. Our problem is not Nigeria, we need serious character reformation in the east as well as every other part of Nigeria.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by overall90: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
the thing is after the rejection of Ruga,i have been expecting something like this.
this is the same way the unleashed mayhem on Benue after the antigrazing law was signed.
if you guys have been paying appention,you will notice that the north have been trying to make it look that it was the igbos that are responsible for the rejection of Ruga.
and anybody who is waiting on the federal government to do something is wasting his time.
the East as a matter of urgency need to revive and equip all her local vigilante and other security outfits.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Meliian(f): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2019
destiny322:
You never know how insecure this scumbag we're living in is until you're directly affected. My very close family friend was kidnapped 3weeks ago, Ransome (4.5m) has been paid 2weeks ago, he still hasn't been released, the kidnappers numbers are no longer going through, his wife is almost running mad, we are confused... What kind of country is this cry

The kidnappers that called, in which accent did they speak? Hausa or Igbo?. We need to clear the air once and for all so we know it's not your brothers perpetuating these crimes.

1 Like

Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Biritiko: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
TSRC:

There is no crime in the east that is not in the South west in double fold.
And i am not even talking of Lagos.
The south west is the only place you can hear about things like badoo.
ok.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by fineboynl(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Enugu is not that bad as its been portrayed on the social media. the insecurity level are over reported by social media.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Greenback: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Check all the CPs of all 5 eastern states,all hausas!!!!
Can we have all CPs of all northern states as Igbos?

Can we have a presidency,senate leadership,house of representatives leadership and CJN without a Hausa/Fulani representation in Nigeria?!

Why?

1 Like

Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by emezuo17: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
Oh Eldorado?

Meanwhile, all atrocities now committed in SE are attributed to Fulani.. Always blaming others for their woes
. What is your problem self, they are complaining now you are whining, what of the west? Are they not complaining about the same Fulani? You said they are not holding their people responsible, but they assualted Ekweremadu, you all are crying more than the bereaved, my brother face your side, you can contribute to a topic here without throwing shades at another tribe, what is holding us down is common, let us face it and stop being miopic for once. Thanks.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by XANDERBOY85: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2019
capatainrambo:
The number if northern cp in the south is alarming.

And I know personally the cp in Kano and most northern states re northerners

Seriously! They're all over the place!

I guess their mindset is that the south is their personal property and the south-east in particular is a 'conquered territory', so they need to put Hausa/Fulani police commissioners and GOCs in southern states just in case those 'smart ass' southerners start getting any ideas!
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by XANDERBOY85: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Greenback:
Check all the CPs of all 5 eastern states,all hausas!!!!
Can we have all CPs of all northern states as Igbos?

Can we have a presidency,senate leadership,house of representatives leadership and CJN without a Hausa/Fulani representation in Nigeria?!

Why?

Because they feel Nigeria is their personal property! This is what true lovers of freedom are fighting against! It's only southern house-niggers and judases that can sell their own mothers if the price is right that are helping these people maintain their stranglehold on the Nigerian polity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Psoul(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
This is getting more serious. From UNTH to Lokpa has become so dangerous.
Few weeks ago, an ex Commissioner was attacked by these herdsmen. They attempted to kidnap him, but he managed to escape. His car was riddled with bullet holes. He manage to get to the point we have military checkpoint b4 UNTH, he told the army officer there about his experience, the officer's response to him was "I know".

He inquired further by asking, "officer what are u pple going to do at least for other road users coming behind. The officer waved at him that he should mind his business and proceed on his journey.

On Sunday 25th of this month. I was on my way coming back to Enugu. At this same army checkpoint b4 UNTH, we were stopped by the officers there. When we inquired why, we were told that there are bad boys at the front. We waited for a while until a signal came that the road is clear.
Getting to the point it happened, not up to 2mins drive from the army checkpoint. We saw the cars they attacked and the occupants taken away by the bad boys.

Something really need to be done about this insecurity.
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by XANDERBOY85: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2019
And can you imagine they felt this was the perfect time to close down AIIA, Enugu! So Ndigbo (both local and foreign travellers) now have to run the gauntlet that is Nigerian highways....with devilish 'northern elements' lurking in the bushes waiting for them to pass by!

I'm no prophet of doom, but i can assure you some airline passengers now forced to travel by road will be murdered in the next few weeks! The safety and logistics modalities put in place when they were doing up Abuja and Kaduna airports are totally lacking in the case of the closure of AIIA!
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2019
destiny322:
You never know how insecure this scumbag we're living in is until you're directly affected. My very close family friend was kidnapped 3weeks ago, Ransome (4.5m) has been paid 2weeks ago, he still hasn't been released, the kidnappers numbers are no longer going through, his wife is almost running mad, we are confused... What kind of country is this cry

Are they the same Fulani herdsmen? Because the only criminals in the region now are Fulani herdsmen. I pray that the man comes back home alive and healthy though
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by gnykelly(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2019
destiny322:

Sorry bro...
Re: How insecurity worsened in S-East zone by Rhard: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. / "Buhari Is Wrong, Nigeria Needs Restructuring" - Balarabe Musa / Sokoto Governorhip Election Results Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.