Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa (21036 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / British Shi'ism Exposed | The Shirazis, "Imam" Tawhidi, Yassir Habib, Allayari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by lilytender: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
TorukMakto:
This is what Yoruba Muslims want to bring to Yorubaland

What are OSU Christians bringing to Igboland beside drugs, prostitution and internet fraud?

1 Like

Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by gaskiyamagana: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
You mean 72 virgins you talked about as described in the Bible SONG OF SOLOMON?
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by gaskiyamagana: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
Finally someone with guts says the truth,always wondered how their women willingly wear that ninja masquerade dress until i saw a video on IG of a beautiful bridge crying on her wedding day when she was forced to wear it. They mentally break their women and subject them to their barbaric ways under the guise of dogma

They said their women cover up so as to protect their men from sexual temptations unfortunately it still doesn't stop them from having legal pedophiles and highest number of homosexuals undecided
Freedom of expression is synonmous with demonstration of madness, especially on issues one is ignorant of,
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by remilekun2: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
that burqa shit is for poor Muslims
have you ever see rich Muslim wear that terrorist attire?

have you ever seen Zara, aisha, Fatima Dangote etc wear that stuff?
that does not mean anything my brother
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You mean 72 virgins you talked about as described in the Bible SONG OF SOLOMON?
Maybe, i don't even know who da fu ck Solomon is or his song or the fu cking bible. Mate! I am not religious! for your information, i don't follow Christianity nor do i follow islam or any other stupid religion for that matter.

Religion have ruined this world.

I don't worhip Jesus nor do i worship mohamed or God.

Comprende?!
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Only brainwashed, Ignorant, illiterate ugly and poor muslims women wears that ragged pieces of clothings,
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by gaskiyamagana: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe, i don't even know who da fu ck Solomon is or his song or the fu cking bible. Mate! I am not religious! for your information, i don't follow Christianity nor do i follow islam or any other stupid religion for that matter.

Religion have ruined this world.

I don't worhip Jesus nor do i worship mohamed or God.

Comprende?!
You no follow religion but how do you sabi 72 virgins? How did you and other stupid on nairaland dare talking nonsense about Islam?
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by Duggedised12(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Freedom of expression is synonmous with demonstration of madness, especially on issues one is ignorant of,
oh, ignorant you say? Lol,if you don't know the reason why your women are forced to cover up ,then you are not a true Muslim cos apparently it turns out that your men are loosed dogs who cant control themselves ,so the women have to cover up to protect the men from sexual temptation. QED.
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by gaskiyamagana: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
oh, ignorant you say? Lol,if you don't know the reason why your women are forced to cover up ,then you are not a true Muslim cos apparently it turns out that your men are loosed dogs who cant control themselves ,so the women have to cover up to protect the men from sexual temptation. QED.
You possessed zero quality to tell me anything about Islam.
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by Empiree: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
betterpikinn:
I am a muslim and I support him.

Some men are just too selfish and wicked.

Some of the men who mandates their wife to do this have other wives and girlfriends.

The thing should ONLY be a thing of choice and agreement. I know women that actually like it.
so what's your frustration all about after you admitted this last statements of yours?. Burqa has already been subject of controversy and no one forces anyone. Tawhidi guy is a lousy man and attention seeker. So my point is, why did you say some men are selfish and at the same time you admitted some muslim women like it{Burqa }?. If some muslim women like it it means it is a choice. There are Western women who reverted to Islam and wear burqa.

Guy, if truly you are muslim you should either remain silent or criticize objectively. Tawhidi has made many disturbing utterances to please his masters and fans and relegated muslims.

You ever heard him condemned bikini?. He wont

2 Likes

Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by betterpikinn: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Empiree:
so what's your frustration all about after you admitted this last statements of yours?. Burqa has already been subject of controversy and no one forces anyone. Tawhidi guy is a lousy man and attention seeker. So my point is, why did you say some men are selfish and at the same time you admitted some muslim women like it?. If some muslim women like it it means it is a choice. There are Western women who reverted to Islam and wear burqa.

Guy, if truly you are muslim you should either remain silent or criticize objectively. Tawhidi has made many disturbing utterances to please his masters and fans and relegated muslims.

You ever heard him condemned bikini?. He wont
when you talk first without using your brain, this is how you counter people's opinion...
Common sense should tell you that what I'm trying to say is that some if not most men force is on the wives..
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by Demmzy15(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
that burqa shit is for poor Muslims
have you ever see rich Muslim wear that terrorist attire?

have you ever seen Zara, aisha, Fatima Dangote etc wear that stuff?
The Wives of the Rulers of Saudi Arabia wear it, rich and average Muslims wear i. Don't say what you don't know
Re: Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa by DevilhimseIf: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
Demmzy15:
The Wives of the Rulers of Saudi Arabia wear it, rich and average Muslims wear i. Don't say what you don't know
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On My Proposed Marriage. / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / The Number Of Angels With Each Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.