Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) (28415 Views)

I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
pyro62:
Afonja land again!! What did she do? Did they find her with skull? Abi them see whitey for her phone?

I'm just perusing what a Yoruba person would do to warrant such from the police.. I'm sure our police have integrity(I stand corrected).
You need a new pair of functioning brain .
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by GreatLion(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
[b][/b]all this kind gal they get mouth die..... Na her mouth go cause ahm
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by AmadorSays: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
which kind wahala come be this one now so pesin no fit get protection for this country
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
olumalcolm:
Visit the US and u will see how the popo treat blacks when they want to get them arrested. angry
hmm angry
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
klasiqo:
leave that one jhare and let them handle you for no reason.... We're talking about a lady... They were even relaxed enough to think nothing will happen to them.... Bro I pray they also meet their nemesis
i also pray so angry
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
klasiqo:
leave that one jhare and let them handle you for no reason.... We're talking about a lady... They were even relaxed enough to think nothing will happen to them.... Bro I pray they also meet their nemesis
i also pray so
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Switruth: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emmanuel226:
exactly bro cool
. Bros see the full gist.

According to her, she refused their advances and that was what infuriated the policemen, adding that they began to beat her and smashed her head on a stone.

A female student of the Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State, who was assaulted by some policemen and injured in the eye, has said that she was attacked by the men for refusing to have sex with them.

The student identified as Sheba Ogbu, said the incident happened at about 9:30pm on Monday along Oyemekun Road in Akure, the state capital.

Ogbu said she was coming from church when policemen in their patrol van accosted her.

She said they questioned her on where she was coming from, searched her bag and found nothing incriminating on her.

She disclosed that when they could not pin anything on her, the four security operatives asked her to follow them to a place where they would have sex with her.

According to her, she refused their advances and that was what infuriated the policemen, adding that they began to beat her and smashed her head on a stone.

The undergraduate and her family have threatened to sue the Nigeria Police Force for the assault.

Recall that, earlier today, a video of her with a bloodshot eye made the rounds on the social media.
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by DamilolaOke: 12:41am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Things are really happening in dx country oooh

Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Switruth post=81675424]. Bros see the full gist.

A female student of the Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo State, who was assaulted by some policemen and injured in the eye, has said that she was attacked by the men for refusing to have sex with them.

The student identified as Sheba Ogbu, said the incident happened at about 9:30pm on Monday along Oyemekun Road in Akure, the state capital.

an accosted her.

She said they questioned her on where she was coming from, searched her bag and found nothing incriminating on her.

She disclosed that when they could not pin anything on her, the four security operatives asked her to follow them to a place where they would have sex with her.

chai so painful, oya now tell me why d Nigerian Army shouldnt kill d police angry
Re: Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) by SeniorKing(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
God should just close Nigeria and place everyone in different country to start life there cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemaid Maltreated In Lagos, Fingers Wounded (Photos) / Okada Accident Claims Two Lives In Makurdi Few Hours To New Year (GRAPHICS PIC) / Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.