Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Rema Becomes The Only Nigerian Artiste On Obama’s Summer Music Playlist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Becomes The Only Nigerian Artiste On Obama’s Summer Music Playlist (308 Views)

Rema Becomes First Nigerian Artist To Perform At Ballon D'or Ceremony / Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema Becomes The Only Nigerian Artiste On Obama’s Summer Music Playlist by ibstyle(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2019
[img][/img]Former US President Barack Obama has shared his special playlist for the summer which is gradually coming to an end.
Guess who made the list? Read the headline again! Yeah, Rema made Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist.
Obama who was United States 44th President made a list of 44 songs he listened to during the 2019 summer with his wife Michelle.
On the list were songs from international music stars like Drake, Beyonce, John Legend, Stevie Wonder, and Nigeria’s very own Rema .
‘ Iron Man ’ by Rema was spotted on number 42 on the list.
Re: Rema Becomes The Only Nigerian Artiste On Obama’s Summer Music Playlist by bluebay(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Not a record sir .

(1) (Reply)

I Was Wrongly Accused Of Killing My Mother At Age 9 - Gospel Musician Reveals / Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music over family concerns / I Don't Care About Arsenal Fans - Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.